Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Hybrid View

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Tell us where 5 stars go then. They must not go to Texas.... the premier school in the premier football factory state. None go to USC of course, who wants to play football in the Coliseum, right? Dont even get me started on Georgia, not like they havent recruited 5 stars with such regularity that they transfer out for PT. Notre Dame? Lmao, those guys wouldn't know what to do if a 5 star so much as made eye contact with them.

And no Scottie, each one of those teams would almost certainly beat ndsu by ~21
    If you aren’t sure what point I am trying to make I will type slowly.

You stated how superior any one of these teams are to NDSU responding to Scottie.

Would need to see it played out on the field but I am confident an almost certain ~21 point defeat in every case is incorrect. Particularly in the case of Notre Dame.

NDSU has beaten every recent P5 put in front of them, and take care of their FCS business consistently. No * for getting drilled by Clemson, and using it as a transitive suggesting how NDSU was just as good as ‘Bama.

Go on the Notre Dame board if you want everyone to agree that they would kick NDSU around by a 21+ near certainty.

However even there my guess is someone would challenge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Did a ref just say fbs kids practice harder then fcs kids?

Going to start calling you indybusiness!

Lardsin must go!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Did a ref just say fbs kids practice harder then fcs kids?

Going to start calling you indybusiness!
    I never said they practiced harder. I said they approach practice differently and with different intensity. It's hard to explain, but it's different. Each team does 5 minute segments with different things each segment so that's not different. The way they move from segment to segment and the things they do in each segment feels different. The number of people around the field observing (even a closed practice) is VERY different. They have a different pressure and stress to be successful than even many other FBS schools. It's pretty cool to have the opportunity to be around that. I've worked IU, Purdue, Louisville and a few MAC schools and it feels different than them as well. I would think Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and other top 15/20 programs would feel similar, but I haven't been fortunate to work at those schools.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    If you aren’t sure what point I am trying to make I will type slowly.

You stated how superior any one of these teams are to NDSU responding to Scottie.

Would need to see it played out on the field but I am confident an almost certain ~21 point defeat in every case is incorrect. Particularly in the case of Notre Dame.

NDSU has beaten every recent P5 put in front of them, and take care of their FCS business consistently. No * for getting drilled by Clemson, and using it as a transitive suggesting how NDSU was just as good as ‘Bama.

Go on the Notre Dame board if you want everyone to agree that they would kick NDSU around by a 21+ near certainty.

However even there my guess is someone would challenge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Varying opinions is fine. Actually happy to see that post get quoted, since it brought back up the 5 star recruit stuff that we veered off from.

For 2020, Georgia currently has 2 5's committed, Texas has none(2 last year), USC has 0, but 4 in 2018 class, ND has 1 committed, 0 last year.

Point being, there are a few programs that the very high end kids go to. The ones I listed in the "5 stars arent going to Kansas State" discussion all seem to still get these kids to come.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    The ones I listed in the "5 stars arent going to Kansas State" discussion .........,.
    Lmao! That wasn’t a discussion. That was an attempt to ridicule bruinbison, who does a great job of trying to post relevant recruiting information on these threads. You were being a dick, like you always are. But then you hate it when someone is a dick right back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Lmao! That wasn’t a discussion. That was an attempt to ridicule bruinbison, who does a great job of trying to post relevant recruiting information on these threads. You were being a dick, like you always are. But then you hate it when someone is a dick right back at you.
    Ridiculing him? You serious, Clark? Cracking a joke about K State missing on cream of the crop high end recruits is hardly ridicule. He brought up a glass ceiling existing there and I'd bet the data backs that up.

KState with another commit, a 247 three star CB from Houston -
    Joseph Wilson - 6’ 1” 180 - North Shore HS.
    Had a final 4, of many offers, that included Kansas, Arizona and Oregon State.
    12 commits already for KState, 247 has the Wildcats ranked at 27 currently, 2nd in the Big 12.

I've seen some salty comments about Klieman from KState fans online. Already declaring the Klieman era a failure, ect. One guy was complaining that Klieman doesn't have a dedicated special teams coach like Sean Snyder therefore the special teams will be a flop.

Klieman said in a recent interview there was only one runningback on scholarship after this season, or maybe none, I can't remember. I've seen talk on the message boards that Snyder was starting to take it easy on recruiting, maybe letting Sean run the show too much. Sounds like Klieman has had to do some catch up on the recruiting front, glad he's having some success in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I've seen some salty comments about Klieman from KState fans online. Already declaring the Klieman era a failure, ect. One guy was complaining that Klieman doesn't have a dedicated special teams coach like Sean Snyder therefore the special teams will be a flop.

Klieman said in a recent interview there was only one runningback on scholarship after this season, or maybe none, I can't remember. I've seen talk on the message boards that Snyder was starting to take it easy on recruiting, maybe letting Sean run the show too much. Sounds like Klieman has had to do some catch up on the recruiting front, glad he's having some success in that department.
    Hasn't K State traditionally done a lot of JUCO recruiting? I can see that causing some problems in building a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

Jokes on that guy.

Kliemans special teams will suck because that's what kliemans special teams do!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."