Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Looked like a lot to clean up on special teams- 2 muffed punt returns lost one after d had a nice 3 and out but d held

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Maybe try a Fox Sports app.
    For future reference, I discovered FSN can only be accessed through the "FoxSportGo" app and not just the Fox Sports app. This was the reason I was lost yesterday trying to find this game. Why they don't keep it all under one app is beyond me. FS1 can still be found in the regular FOX Sports app.
    Last edited by Tony Almeida; 09-08-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Gene Taylor has to be cracking a bit of a smile thinking about his 2-0 football team that went with a "boring" head coaching hire while the cross-state "splashy" hire just lost to Coastal Carolina at home and their squeaker of a win last week against Indiana St now looks even worse after the Trees lost to a non-scholly school this week.

Substance > style

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    For future reference, I discovered FSN can only be accessed through the "FoxSportGo" app and not just the Fox Sports app. This was the reason I was lost yesterday trying to find this game. Why they don't keep it all under one app is beyond me. FS1 can still be found in the regular FOX Sports app.
    Yeah I wonder if it’s due to some acquisitions where they have yet to get the former separate entities united in a single platform. Glad that ESPN is now just the one app rather than they dual they used to have. I went to watch the Gopher game on that app though and was disappointed to find that although it shows it there when I try to stream it I am denied access. Further it does not say why but I am sure it is because I finally canceled my DirecTV service. I was able to watch it on YouTubeTV.

Gonna take awhile to get all this sorted out. I was

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Yeah I wonder if it’s due to some acquisitions where they have yet to get the former separate entities united in a single platform. Glad that ESPN is now just the one app rather than they dual they used to have. I went to watch the Gopher game on that app though and was disappointed to find that although it shows it there when I try to stream it I am denied access. Further it does not say why but I am sure it is because I finally canceled my DirecTV service. I was able to watch it on YouTubeTV.

Gonna take awhile to get all this sorted out. I was
    Yes that is correct. You still need a cable/satellite provider to watch the games.

Yes that is correct. You still need a cable/satellite provider to watch the games.
    Well not quite. I am able to watch all the ESPN+ content because I have a subscription to that directly with ESPN. I cannot watch ESPN2 or ESPN3 apparently due to the lack of a cable or sat provider. However I was able to get both K State and Minne via YouTubeTV yesterday since they were broadcast on some other networks apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well not quite. I am able to watch all the ESPN+ content because I have a subscription to that directly with ESPN. I cannot watch ESPN2 or ESPN3 apparently due to the lack of a cable or sat provider. However I was able to get both K State and Minne via YouTubeTV yesterday since they were broadcast on some other networks apparently.
    The ESPN thing throws me off. I had to uninstall the ESPN app on my XBOX One and reinstall it to get all the ESPN channels to work because I pay the $5 fee a month for it. I thought you would automatically get those channels if you paid for ESPN+...maybe not.

The YoutubeTV I have zero clue about as I've never had it. Do you pay a subscription for that, and is that the reason why you are able to receive some games?

The ESPN thing throws me off. I had to uninstall the ESPN app on my XBOX One and reinstall it to get all the ESPN channels to work because I pay the $5 fee a month for it. I thought you would automatically get those channels if you paid for ESPN+...maybe not.

The YoutubeTV I have zero clue about as I've never had it. Do you pay a subscription for that, and is that the reason why you are able to receive some games?
    Yes I pay about $50/mo for that and I get about 60 channels including all the locals down here in the Twin Cities. I get multiple concurrent streams and I think three cloud based DVR.

Kansas state is looking okay so far.

Anybody see that Les Miles reality show on ESPN "Miles to Go" -- I can't wait for Coach K to take it to that arrogant, out of touch dweeb...