Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Same here. Really am indifferent about K State but very much interested in CK and the other guys who went with him. Hope to see them succeed and therefore K State FB as well.
    Same here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Raise your hand if YOU DON"T GIVE A CRAP about Kansas State

am I the only one? I can't be.
    Are u all over the k state board like u were on the Wyoming board? As I’m sure you don’t care about Wyoming either

Considering you don’t care about karate you get spoiled up about there recruits

I have to agree, im actually tired of all the Kstate crap showing up on my twitter from Local Media ect..

I like CK, always will and wish him success and really appreciate what he did here, but that's not going to make me all of a sudden like Kansas St, I really couldn't care less how they do.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Its as close as you have to a "raises hand" emoji!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

thank you last 2 posters.

i was only on there boards because of when we played them back in the day.

Bohl is the architect of NDSU football anyways
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bohl is responsible for the resurgence of NDSU football but he was not the architect.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Considering how you are a big visionary thinker about moving to FBS, it is a very narrow approach that you take with the ex coaches. Nothing modes better for NDSU than K State and Wyoming doing well in Football. And Nebraska and whereever Saul had gone in BB. They do well, it is free endless and good publicity for the NDSU Program. Not only football, but the university as a whole.

So i think it is very important that K State and Wyoming are discussed, because they are also the competition as well. And we are competing for players. So it good to know what they are doing. And it they get recruits that NDSU was looking at. So be it. Good for the kids and i hope it works out.

ESPN's Bill Connelly lists K-State with the modest goal of getting to 6 wins and bowl eligibility in Klieman's first year: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rst-year-coach

He also has a chuckle-worthy quip in there about how the pressure on Klieman to win isn't something he can't handle since "the bar in Manhattan isn't as high as it was in Fargo".

Of course if Klieman hits that "goal" and goes 6-6 in the regular season he'll lose as many games in one year at K-State as he did in 5 years at NDSU.

Was looking at k-statefans.com and noticed they revved up 9/1/13. I think we kind of wrecked their grand opening.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ive watched a lot of Klieman coverage this pre-season, and believe that program is poised to do pretty well. I'll peg them at 8-4 this season. He has a good QB (very good), and some some DL and OL players. If the running game revs up, I like their chances in 2019. Its a very positive vibe within the program to start the season.