Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    blah blah. get a life
    For a guy who has multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. in order to disrespect NDSU's Athletic Department, fanbase and athletes, that's advice you should follow.
    Hail the BISON!!!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You seem to have the same problem with him as he does with Sam?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Why would you say that? Have i ever ripped on CM once before. Seems like a pretty okay dude to me...which is why it puzzles me that he would be petty with Sam.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Because idiots deserve to be called out for being idiotic.
    But why? Do you think you're going to correct some sort of behavior or help him see straight? It really only serves to give him more air time. It that a result that appeals to you?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    But why? Do you think you're going to correct some sort of behavior or help him see straight? It really only serves to give him more air time. It that a result that appeals to you?
    Because I feel like it. You worry about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    As much as I hate the thread, I do smile occasionally when I see 'The Gang Debates Climate Change' thread pop up. I always think: Debate? I don't think that word means what you think it means, because there is no debate going on in that thread. Lol
    I stay far away from that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Because I feel like it. You worry about yourself.
    You got it.

I stay far away from that thread...
    I open it, scroll down to the bottom without reading any of it, then hit the back button. Only do that much because I like to keep my New Posts page manageable.

And now I'll stop drifting. Sorry.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Have to say that reading BV is a lot easier since I did that several months ago. Now if I could only do the same for some threads so they don't appear on the New Posts page.
    Thanks for the tip. It works fine.

Good lord, give it a rest. Do you just follow Sam around on this site? Yes, he's a douchnozzle much of the time but your constant quoting him and ragging on him serves only to give him more "press" on the site...while at the same time making you look a little petty. Why not just put him on ignore and save yourself some hassle and agony?
    You seem to have a propensity for telling people to lay off for calling out the the boards biggest troll. And of course then you call them petty. HMMMMMM
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You seem to have a propensity for telling people to lay off for calling out the the boards biggest troll. And of course then you call them petty. HMMMMMM
    Whatever you think of me is fine. I'm not really trying to win a popularity contest. I'm just pointing out that someone appears to be be petty through their words here, not necessarily that they actually are pretty. Honestly, I am not really sure why people bother stressing over it so much. It just gives him more of a platform. And for whatever it's worth, that constant calling him out is about as annoying as his offenses in the first place.

Just wanted to get that perspective out there. Feel free to dismiss it. It won't hurt my feelings.