Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Frisco Tailgating Information

Default Re: Frisco Tailgating Information

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I heard Bison 1660 is going to have a "College Gameday" type setup with a booth and lots of guests ect, starting at 530 Am Saturday if thats the news
    Robbie Daniels said on Facebook that big rig owners would be interested
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Robbie Daniels said on Facebook that big rig owners would be interested
    then I have no Idea

Please make this bigger. Thanks

566F7204-5C44-4D10-8FE8-ED51B9F95813.jpg

Basically , you can park bigger rigs overnight but still need to get in line. Park in little red lot by Rudy’s
    Lot will open at 5-530. They know us well.
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 12-31-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I have a serious tailgating related question .. which version of In Heaven There Is No Beer is everyone's favorite? Need to add to my mix for after the game

Menu---
    Breakfast tacos from Rudys

Brisket
    Chorizo
    Smoked Sausage with Jalapeno
    Bacon

We might also have Green Chili Stew from Rudys also but need to do the taste test first.

We will be in my wifes red-maroon pick up with Green and yellow flashing lights on top of the cab. Also the back window has this picture.

We will be there early so we should be in the south end of the west lot. Look for a grey AGS flag.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."