Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tailgating Information

Default Re: Frisco Tailgating Information

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, what are the chances we get this moved up to five? Is this a new guy again?
    Sounds like it. The past people were nice but they were hung upon the fact that everything had to be run like they do a Jimmy Buffet concert.
    They actually called me a few times over the years asking for input after our initial conversation..

So this guy might be open to some suggestions.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

From last year----a JMU tailgate starter kit

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, what are the chances we get this moved up to five? Is this a new guy again?
    Hunter (new guy) did say he was staffing at 5am, so a 5:15 or 5:30am entry is highly likely

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do wish they would put a dumpster where we cross.. instead of stacking the cans on the curb, you know we throw them away. We won’t see a mess like last year from EW fans either. They had a very nice tailgate in cheney
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I gotta give this new guy credit... he responded to my email while on vacation this morning. I mentioned the trash issue and he said they'd look at upping the number of garbage cans available... I also recommended a dumpster. As far as assigned lots, he said they weren't planning on assigning lots. He did say, however, that ESPN has decided that our team/fans will be on the East sideline, so maybe there was some miscommunication there. Also, as far as lot-opening time, he stated that it was the city of Frisco that set the 7 am time... apparently they don't want us tailgating in the dark. So, I would say our efforts on that front are better directed toward the mayor. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone! See you in Frisco!

Dont want us tailgating in the dark? Easy fix. Light the dumpsters on fire...again.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Dont want us tailgating in the dark? Easy fix. Light the dumpsters on fire...again.

If un_ had a nickel....

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What is the Plano Legacy? I stayed in Plano last January and was hoping to secure a room there again.
    Plano legacy food hall is at the new part of Plano legacy on the west side of the Dallas tollway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is this the NDSU tailgate information thread or domination thread????????????????????????//
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Plano legacy food hall is at the new part of Plano legacy on the west side of the Dallas tollway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not driving a 1000 miles to go to a food court.