Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tailgating Information

Default Re: Frisco Tailgating Information

Coincidence it took ONE year of NDSU not being in Frisco to screw up the night before setup? Thanks alot JMU & YSU fanbases for messing up a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    There were no designated lots last year, they knew better. Noone from NDSU is tailgating on the east side either. May as well just delete this thread.
    Did you read the OP? It's more about seeing if we can convince the new tailgating czar to let rigs park there on Friday.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why not ask to pay $40 for early parking since it will be parking for 2 days it seems fair and it might more likely sway the committee if they see $$$.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    So if we send this guy $30, it counts? I have no opportunity to tailgate, but if paying for a spot helps, then I am interested in donating. Maybe someone else could use the extra space?
    I guess this was a bad idea. Don't know what lot and don't see anyone interested in an extra space.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Why not ask to pay $40 for early parking since it will be parking for 2 days it seems fair and it might more likely sway the committee if they see $$$.
    No need. Call the mayor of frisco. He fixed us up last year.
    We started at 5:15am
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    No need. Call the mayor of frisco. He fixed us up last year.
    We started at 5:15am
    He made the announcement at our Pepfest!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Coincidence it took ONE year of NDSU not being in Frisco to screw up the night before setup? Thanks alot JMU & YSU fanbases for messing up a good thing.
    Thats exactly what the people at Toyota Stadium told me. Said they werent able to conduct themselves as mature adults.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats exactly what the people at Toyota Stadium told me. Said they werent able to conduct themselves as mature adults.
    I think the streamers gave it away.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I think the streamers gave it away.
    Then they told me about some the incidents. Some really stupid shit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Then they told me about some the incidents. Some really stupid shit.
    So, what are the chances we get this moved up to five? Is this a new guy again?