Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tailgating Information

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Tailgating Information

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They have said that every year.
    When is the earliest anyone has parked their rigs in Frisco? My friend in Texas just bought an RV and he's excited to use it for tailgating. He wants to park the night before, but I told him to wait until Bisonville starts talking and I'll let him know.

He's never been to ND, he's from Michigan, and I met him in Arizona...but I turned him into a Bison fan about 5 yrs ago and now NDSU is his 2nd favorite team behind the blue and yellow of course. He hasn't missed a televised playoff game since. In fact, he's the one that gets the ball rolling when it comes to planning out the Frisco trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    When is the earliest anyone has parked their rigs in Frisco? My friend in Texas just bought an RV and he's excited to use it for tailgating. He wants to park the night before, but I told him to wait until Bisonville starts talking and I'll let him know.

He's never been to ND, he's from Michigan, and I met him in Arizona...but I turned him into a Bison fan about 5 yrs ago and now NDSU is his 2nd favorite team behind the blue and yellow of course. He hasn't missed a televised playoff game since. In fact, he's the one that gets the ball rolling when it comes to planning out the Frisco trip.
    It was really dark. 5am I think.
    They told me years ago they didnt want backed up lines. I told them we wait in line for 2-3 hours to get our reserved spots. They coldnt believe it. So they say its going to open at 7 but they never have unless it was for the first game but the kickoff was later for that game I think.

I will be in line at 4:30.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Check out these sweet bison blankets just in time for frisco. They are the best and most comfortable.
    They come in adult, toddler and baby sizes.
    http://Harpermaebysam.etsy.com
    IMG_20181226_140358_799_1545875739636.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It was really dark. 5am I think.
    They told me years ago they didnt want backed up lines. I told them we wait in line for 2-3 hours to get our reserved spots. They coldnt believe it. So they say its going to open at 7 but they never have unless it was for the first game but the kickoff was later for that game I think.

I will be in line at 4:30.
    Last year we got there at 5:15 and went right in. Hope they just let us in this year and forget then 7am stuff.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm ready to start tailgating now.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Last year we got there at 5:15 and went right in. Hope they just let us in this year and forget then 7am stuff.

I might just camp on that berm on the west side of the parking lot with a cooler after they close the bars down on Friday night.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I might just camp on that berm on the west side of the parking lot with a cooler after they close the bars down on Friday night.
    Save a spot for us
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I just hope a few idiots dont try and get in the day before like last year and then bitch about not being able to get in. Those few fans gave every Bison fan a bad name. Embarrassing. Lets just be orderly and respectful like 99.9% of us are and let the process play out and get in when we get again...hopefully early.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I just hope a few idiots dont try and get in the day before like last year and then bitch about not being able to get in. Those few fans gave every Bison fan a bad name. Embarrassing. Lets just be orderly and respectful like 99.9% of us are and let the process play out and get in when we get again...hopefully early.
    Why would they complain, they have to wait in line in Fargo, makes no sense to go down there and Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Got to attack the process!