Thread: Frisco Tailgating Information

Threaded View

Default Frisco Tailgating Information

All - I contacted Hunter Youmans (hyoumans@fcdallas.net and phone 469.365.0196) from Toyota Stadium. He joined the Toyota Stadium team in May but has heard about Bison fans. Hunter indicated that Bison tailgating is focused in the Blue Lot on the East Side. Yes, he did admit that "it will be 80/20 or even 90/10 NDSU so anywhere is safe"

They are not allowing tailgating or parking on Friday because of liability and security cost, similar to last year. Hunter indicated the lots will open at 7 AM on Saturday, but I am confident his people will be there by 5 AM so likely we will be able to start moving in by 5:30 AM Saturday. Hunter indicated rigs need to be moved out by midnight on Saturday.

I asked if we could sell out a tailgating section, could we move in early? He said "yes", if we could do 12-6PM entry on Friday. Blue Lot has 550 spots and the North Side has some smaller lots. While I frankly would prefer to tailgate in Red Lot (west side), I am confident we could talk him into Friday and get West if we could commit to 500 plus spots. Spots are $20 each and thus $10K could buy him a lot of security and some margin/profit.

If you are interested in helping show Hunter the response from Bison nation, please email hyoumans@fcdallas.net and/or call 469.365.0196. I'll also be reaching out to the Alumni Association, in the event they could help liaison and bring Friday afternoon/evening tailgating alive. However I understand their focus is on Friday's night Plano Legacy Food Hall event and may not prioritize.
    Last edited by OtterTailLakeBison; 12-21-2018 at 09:28 PM.