Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goemaw.com

Default Goemaw.com

Please do NOT use goemaw.com to try to gain insight into the views of the typical Kansas State fan. These jokers are a group that makes no attempt to be in touch with reality when they post on a forum. The website is their attempt at humor and absurdity. Some days it is a total mutual admiration society.

If you want an idea of what Kansas State fans are thinking I suggest you visit a free forum called k-statefans.com. You will not see a consensus of opinion but will see a broad spectrum of thought. Some posts are great while others show a lack of gray matter or extreme bias and even hatred. The only thing the posters have in common is a love of K-State.

Default Re: Goemaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by iowa_wildcat View Post
    Please do NOT use goemaw.com to try to gain insight into the views of the typical Kansas State fan. These jokers are a group that makes no attempt to be in touch with reality when they post on a forum. The website is their attempt at humor and absurdity. Some days it is a total mutual admiration society.

If you want an idea of what Kansas State fans are thinking I suggest you visit a free forum called k-statefans.com. You will not see a consensus of opinion but will see a broad spectrum of thought. Some posts are great while others show a lack of gray matter or extreme bias and even hatred. The only thing the posters have in common is a love of K-State.
    We learned that 5 years ago.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by iowa_wildcat View Post

Welcome to BV.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, that's crazy that a message board could be full of nutjobs, psychos, and delusional idiots.

Makes you think...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Wow, that's crazy that a message board could be full of nutjobs, psychos, and delusional idiots.

Makes you think...
    Thank God, Bisonville isn’t like that
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Hey, fuck you and the shirt you rode in on!! (twitch, twitch...)
    Insert something clever here...

I remember when we first encountered it and wondered "What fresh hell is this?" Then we kept hearing about how it's a "rebel board". What are they rebelling against? Parents making them pick up their room?

Edge-lord olympics there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It's like my dad always says, "Thank God we're not like other people."
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

MN Longhorn and Lakes pretty much own goemaw.com they love those 2 since 2012 when they 1st started telling them they'd lose to NDSU ha ha !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I love GOEMAW !!

Administrator Pak'r
    ÉlitairePosts: 16455*

Let's go dominate the FCS!

We have the AD, we have the coach, and we have the athletes to get it done!* Strike while the iron is hot!

user198e5

Look at this collection of downgrades, just waiting on KSU to roll in on its Yamaha, blow some darts and say "Who's ready to play some real football?"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?