Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Richman Save Program

Default Fire Richman Save Program

DR is an absolute embarrassment to the program and single handily destroying a solid program. ML its time to make a change before the program completely falls apart.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Richman Save Program

I hope the AD is contemplating a change.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I hope the AD is contemplating a change.
    As do I, on both WBB and MBB, but nothing will happen until after Frisco even if he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As do I, on both WBB and MBB, but nothing will happen until after Frisco even if he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it does happen I doubt it's until after the season in March at the earliest. They don't gain much by firing anyone midseason. I don't know about Walseth but I'm pretty sure Richman's contract is up after this season so they could even phrase it as "not renewing his contract".

He isn't going to get fired during the season, nor should he. That would be the University embarrassing itself. Barring Richman somehow winning the Summit tournament and making it to the NCAA's, he should absolutely NOT be extended and the program should move on with another coach, and if they didn't that also be the University embarrassing itself.

I used to love going to the games! The energy was awesome, especially with Saul. I could care less how it happens, Fire or not renew DR contract. I want to see NDSU be successful and compete, not check the scores to see how bad we lost.

There is zero identity to this team and program since DR took over. He was in over his head from day 1. We tried the DR experiment and it failed miserably. Time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    He isn't going to get fired during the season, nor should he. That would be the University embarrassing itself. Barring Richman somehow winning the Summit tournament and making it to the NCAA's, he should absolutely NOT be extended and the program should move on with another coach, and if they didn't that also be the University embarrassing itself.
    Why not? pay him severance for rest of the year, have him gone Jan 1. Have an Assistant coach the team, tell the players to just go out and have fun, start a nationwide search and get a great D1 Assistant from some Power 5 school
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    I used to love going to the games! The energy was awesome, especially with Saul. I could care less how it happens, Fire or not renew DR contract. I want to see NDSU be successful and compete, not check the scores to see how bad we lost.

There is zero identity to this team and program since DR took over. He was in over his head from day 1. We tried the DR experiment and it failed miserably. Time to move on
    Amen........

Remember also that when a season ticket is not renewed a seat obligation is lost
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The days of Saul are long gone

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com