Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Commit: Zeb Noland (QB transfer from Iowa St)

Default 2019 Commit: Zeb Noland (QB transfer from Iowa St)

Smh—we have won 6 Nattys with mobile, very good running QBs. Have to have that ability. Did people not see what happened against SDSU? Shit ton of RBs hurt, and CK told Mess, and I quote: “Well, we still have #12 out there.” We didn’t even have a RB OUT there for Stick’s big runs. It was FB, and QB power.

I’ll hang up and listen to the dumb shit that will follow this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: 2019 Commit: Zeb Noland (QB transfer from Iowa St)

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Smh—we have won 6 Nattys with mobile, very good running QBs. Have to have that ability. Did people not see what happened against SDSU? Shit ton of RBs hurt, and CK told Mess, and I quote: “Well, we still have #12 out there.” We didn’t even have a RB OUT there for Stick’s big runs. It was FB, and QB power.

You ok? Why all the hostility lately?

Is it bad to bring at least a little experience into the QB group? Next year, there will be a a redshirt freshman and 2 redshirt sophomores. He may not see the light of day, but maybe, just maybe he will bring some experience to a very inexperienced group.
    Last edited by Wally; 12-20-2018 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Mistake on year
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Is it bad to bring at least a little experience into the QB group? Next year, there will be a sophomore and 2 redshirt sophomores. He may not see the light of day, but maybe, just maybe he will bring some experience to a very inexperienced group.
    Trey will be a R-FR.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Trey will be a R-FR.
    You are correct. Point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Is it bad to bring at least a little experience into the QB group? Next year, there will be a sophomore and 2 redshirt sophomores. He may not see the light of day, but maybe, just maybe he will bring some experience to a very inexperienced group.
    Don’t disagree with the premise, but an immobile QB is not the recipe for success in our O, nor to winning Nattys. “Dewey” here on BV and I discussed this issue at length last Friday tailgate.

Think this—>how easy is it for us to win when we eliminate a running option for opposing teams. We run a spy scheme for mobile QBs. If a team doesn’t have to do that, 1 more defender to defend field/play.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Don’t disagree with the premise, but an immobile QB is not the recipe for success in our O, nor to winning Nattys. “Dewey” here on BV and I discussed this issue at length last Friday tailgate.

Think this—>how easy is it for us to win when we eliminate a running option for opposing teams. We run a spy scheme for mobile QBs. If a team doesn’t have to do that, 1 more defender to defend field/play.
    Believe me, I had the same discussion with others today. It seems like a weird match scheme wise. Who knows if he plays or even makes it to campus. Who knows? In my mind, Lance is the guy for the next 4 years regardless of competition

Yes sir we did. It was nice to finally meet you. See you in Frisco at PL's rig.

I will have 3 little boys with so if you have any rings on that day I am sure they would love to see them...if you dont mind of course.

Dewey

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Cool we got a new Cole Davis just in case. Enjoy the ride bud. Should be a better experience then Iowa State

Lardsin must go!

It's nice to have a QB that can run but it's more important to have a QB that can throw. One that can do both is the bee's knees and that's what the Bison have had the last 8 years.