Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 2019 Commit: Zeb Noland (QB transfer from Iowa St)

Default Re: 2019 Commit: Zeb Noland (QB transfer from Iowa St)

Kinda walked into that one...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Just saw this and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Dom Izzo reported that Zeb will use the COVID eligibility rule and come back for the 2021 season. Obviously there will be competition if Trey leaves, but the fact Zeb could essentially get the spring season and the regular 2021 season sure would be a nice reward for his contributions as a Bison. Nice to know the QB position will be in what appears to be good hands should Lance leave.

*Initially reported here: https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-camp...fl-s-attention

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Just saw this and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Dom Izzo reported that Zeb will use the COVID eligibility rule and come back for the 2021 season. Obviously there will be competition if Trey leaves, but the fact Zeb could essentially get the spring season and the regular 2021 season sure would be a nice reward for his contributions as a Bison. Nice to know the QB position will be in what appears to be good hands should Lance leave.

*Initially reported here: https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-camp...fl-s-attention
    I personal believe Zeb is a Sunday player. We dont know if he can sling it like Trey or Carson but I think he is atleast on the level of Easton. If he gets an opportunity next year I think he can make some news like Trey. I am cheering for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I personal believe Zeb is a Sunday player. We dont know if he can sling it like Trey or Carson but I think he is atleast on the level of Easton. If he gets an opportunity next year I think he can make some news like Trey. I am cheering for him.
    thank god ZEB will be here in 2021 fall, because I was scared with what was left.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Zeb can sling it. If he can improve his athleticism and be a running threat on the level of Brock Jensen (not necessarily a home run threat like Stick or Trey) he can be a hell of a QB. In all fairness we really don't know how athletic he is.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Zeb can sling it. If he can improve his athleticism and be a running threat on the level of Brock Jensen (not necessarily a home run threat like Stick or Trey) he can be a hell of a QB. In all fairness we really don't know how athletic he is.
    But you seem to have said he needs to improve his athleticism.... so you must know
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Um..you said he needs to improve, and a few seconds later claim to not really know..thats pretty funny stuff right there