Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Signing Day 2018

Default Re: Early Signing Day 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I understand that and was not questioning what posters relayed from the recruits.
    Oh ok gotcha.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You mean Dez Cain and Ohio State? Can't paint every transfer with the actions of another. Look at King Frazier.
    Yeah that was my brain fart and you are absolutely right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Noland has already visited campus according the Entz. Apparently this had been in the works all along. Obviously knew Lewis was not committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I was posting.
    My bad.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Nolland has already visited campus according to the Entz. Apparently thus had been in the works all along. Obviously knew Lewis was not committed.
    They were recruiting both wanted to bring both in......so we can't really infer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am sure it was like a feeding frenzy for other schools. They smelled blood in the water. But NDSU came through it in great shape. Reload Reload Reload. While other schools wash rinse and repeat.
    What a waste of resources and time!! The end result was how many flipped? Zero

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I realize Oklahoma's defense isn't exactly world beaters but they are in the CFP and they do sign top 10 recruiting classes each year so they've got some players. Noland went 25-36 for 360 yards, 2 TDs, and an INT against them this year.

On the season he was 70-110 for 722 yards, 4 TDs, and that INT.
    Have season tickets to Iowa State, got to see Noland play a bit. Kid can sling it but is not mobile at all; ISU's o-line wasn't the best so he got benched for a much more mobile freshman that turned the offense around. Very good arm though...

Doesn't fit the Easton Stick mold like Trey does, but he could do well a good OL and solid running game. Just wouldn't expect the RPO to be used much if he's put in.

I'd guess that Hedberg was a big draw for him (and what he's done with the last two QBs) as well as a QB vacancy, but I still think Lance starts for us next year. Unless the offense completely changes....

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Have season tickets to Iowa State, got to see Noland play a bit. Kid can sling it but is not mobile at all; ISU's o-line wasn't the best so he got benched for a much more mobile freshman that turned the offense around. Very good arm though...

Doesn't fit the Easton Stick mold like Trey does, but he could do well a good OL and solid running game. Just wouldn't expect the RPO to be used much if he's put in.

I'd guess that Hedberg was a big draw for him (and what he's done with the last two QBs) as well as a QB vacancy, but I still think Lance starts for us next year. Unless the offense completely changes....
    Probably more QB power type runs, like Brock Jensen did.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Fighting Hawks losing their QB is the top loss, Bubba needs to land on his feet and find a QB.
    UND offered SDSU's PWO QB Karst Hunter a scholarship but he turned it down to stay with SDSU. lol

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westsiderabbit View Post
    und offered sdsu's pwo qb karst hunter a scholarship but he turned it down to stay with sdsu. Lol
    lol........