Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Early Signing Day 2018

Default Re: Early Signing Day 2018

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I know you have your mind always set to 1660, but even better is NDSU always has these on YouTube so you can watch on your TV. I was hoping to sit down in my couch and watch this. Instead they have it on Facebook? I don't get it but here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/vid...6991699841095/
    Thanks for posting. I thought that Entz's answer to Beth's question about Kramer being "locked in" was a non-answer.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was very interested when he started talking about the untouched level of recruits that we hadn’t really touched yet. The future of recruiting could be even more exciting!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I thought that Entz's answer to Beth's question about Kramer being "locked in" was a non-answer.
    Nick Goeser was on the radio today with Dom and Jeff, and he said he's not going anywhere. He being Nick Goeser. That is awesome news.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Nick Goeser was on the radio today with Dom and Jeff, and he said he's not going anywhere. He being Nick Goeser. That is awesome news.
    Fantastic news!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I know you have your mind always set to 1660, but even better is NDSU always has these on YouTube so you can watch on your TV. I was hoping to sit down in my couch and watch this. Instead they have it on Facebook? I don't get it but here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/vid...6991699841095/
    Very nicely done by Head Coach Matt Entz!
    Nice speaking voice combined with his own genuineness.

A few things I remember:

- Can sign a couple players on Feb 6th

- emphasis would be on BPA - best player available

- would consider a high school QB

- would consider a 4 year school transfer, especially one NDSU previously recruited (start looking people )

- the other QB’s were met with and told of a transfer QB coming in to compete

- OT Hunter Poncius is listed at 250, but is up to 275 currently

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    No doubt of that. not to mention the way Jeff asked the question made me think there is something going down..... Like he had some kind of tip.

Wouldn't be surprised of an LB transfer

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Very nicely done by Head Coach Matt Entz!
    Nice speaking voice combined with his own genuineness.

A few things I remember:

- Can sign a couple players on Feb 6th

- emphasis would be on BPA - best player available

- would consider a high school QB

- would consider a 4 year school transfer, especially one NDSU previously recruited (start looking people )

- the other QB’s were met with and told of a transfer QB coming in to compete

- OT Hunter Poncius is listed at 250, but is up to 275 currently
    Poncius is a hockey player, meaning great feet.....

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just saw that video of the press conference. Admittedly, I have never really seen Coach Entz as HC'ing material. From my vantage point, he been tucked behind the curtain quite a bit and when he has spoken out, it hasn't been what I would describe as awesome. That guy in the press conference has me fully believing in him. He really kicked ass and I completely see why these new young men signed up to follow him.

Nice job, Coach!
    Insert something clever here...

Coach E was pretty impressive at the signing day party. He looked and sounded like hes been doing this for years. Got up and talked about the 21 recruits. Everyone of them with out a cheat sheet.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."