Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Signing Day 2018

Default Re: Early Signing Day 2018

This is great news. Kept almost all the recruits in a great recruiting class during a coaching transition. Now we can just grab a few hidden gems

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Travis Yohnke....says he talked to coach Roehl and Hedberg about staying. Was concerned about who would be his position coach

The ISU QB transferring here is exciting. If Lance is better and beats him out, Good. If Noland is better and beats out the others, Good.

This might be seemingly obvious but Matt Entz is crazy dialed in with this class. JJ is asking him about names and he is rattling off everything about each kid.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I think SDSU and USD lost some of their top on the boards at a few positions before today but I could be wrong
    No.
    Luke Reimer was the biggest loss but he was one of five backers. We'll be okay.
    Oliver Carras to Arizona State stinks but he wasn't a top 5 for this class.
    Nic Basten to Princeton is just fine.

SDSU's class is very good. Like you, we'd love to add Hull. Congrats on a great class for you all. Still wishing the Jacks could have landed Javier Derrit somehow. He's going to be really really good. I am surprised about Lewis to K-State. I was skeptical of him for the MVFC let alone the Big12.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Might be a little bit of an understatement, but the LB part of the signing class looks pretty good... and by "pretty good", I mean "the best in the history of the universe!"
    think about the Schools these kids had offers from..WOW

B12, AAC, MAC ect...

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Travis Yohnke....says he talked to coach Roehl and Hedberg about staying. Was concerned about who would be his position coach
    That's music to my ears.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    No.
    Luke Reimer was the biggest loss but he was one of five backers. We'll be okay.
    Oliver Carras to Arizona State stinks but he wasn't a top 5 for this class.
    Nic Basten to Princeton is just fine.

SDSU's class is very good. Like you, we'd love to add Hull. Congrats on a great class for you all. Still wishing the Jacks could have landed Javier Derrit somehow. He's going to be really really good. I am surprised about Lewis to K-State. I was skeptical of him for the MVFC let alone the Big12.
    then it mught have been USD, i dont follow other schools but I saw some things pointing to some big decommits, thanks for the clarification

Zeb Noland moving in January 5, possibly. Will be here entire Spring semester.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's got size. Might just be the offense.
    Maybe, but he also had -41 in losses. System or not, when he ran it wasn't for much.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix