Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Signing Day 2018

Default Re: Early Signing Day 2018

The coaches must've know for a few days that Lewis was gone. They already had a highlight package put together for Noland and they either had him in for a visit recently or they're really good at photoshop judging from the tweet announcing his LOI.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The coaches must've know for a few days that Lewis was gone. They already had a highlight package put together for Noland and they either had him in for a visit recently or they're really good at photoshop judging from the tweet announcing his LOI.
    Sounds like they were recruiting and wanted both

Rabbit fans were twitter stalking him, seems like he has been following NDSU stuff for a while.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Nothing wrong with taking in a transfer or two, they should be used to build depth and increase competition for starting jobs, which is exactly how we use them here.

They shouldn't be used to build a football team.
    Especially in this case, bring in Noland. Has two years of college experience under his belt, to compete with Lance (Freshman) and Hotchkiss (Sophomore). Its the most important position on the football field, hell in all of sports. Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Rabbit fans were twitter stalking him, seems like he has been following NDSU stuff for a while.
    Who isn't these days though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVit4vSAMsk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan Hendricks' LOI is apparently in even though there wasn't a tweet on it as he's on the GoBison signing day article: https://gobison.com/news/2018/12/19/...gning-day.aspx
    Let me see if I got this right. Dylan rushed for 2833 yds as a senior and had 32 touchdowns and was Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Year and we are projecting him as a linebacker in our system. Wow !

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I can't imagine the guy would transfer to NDSU knowing that he'll be the backup...thats why he transferred from Iowa St.....surely someone at NDSU told him he's got a great shot at being #1 and it's his job to lose, right?
    Hope this doesn’t impact Trey. I thought he looked pretty good in the games he played. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, I guess.

I am a little meh about the Oklahoma numbers. Those are great stats don’t get me wrong, but Jamar Cain came in with great numbers against Oklahoma too...we know how that turned out.

I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m just thinking too hard on this. I just hope this is seen as an opportunity for Trey and not a deterrent.

One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Weerts talking to Jeff and Izzo says the sdsu game and the fans sealed it for him.

Says started following NDSU due to Carson Wentz hype.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Hope this doesn’t impact Trey. I thought he looked pretty good in the games he played. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, I guess.

I am a little meh about the Oklahoma numbers. Those are great stats don’t get me wrong, but Jamar Cain came in with great numbers against Oklahoma too...we know how that turned out.

I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m just thinking too hard on this. I just hope this is seen as an opportunity for Trey and not a deterrent.

You think Lance expected to be handed the job? I don't see how this impacts him, he was going to have to compete with whoever is in the QB room.