Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 12/17 press conference

Default Re: 12/17 press confernce

New recruits have to be the priority today. They have a little time off, then a couple of weeks to prepare for EWU.

I suspect that this week is focused on new recruits even if there isn't a coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Interesting that Entz said his number one priority is new recruits. Getting ready for playoff game was number 2. Likely just based on the early signing period coming up so soon. I believe he said number i3 s getting to know all players in his new position. All 3 of these items are top priorities.
    Considering signing day is in 48 hours and Frisco is in 3 weeks... and final signing day is in February. Makes sense. It's still Klieman's job to to coach the team.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Did anyone ask ML who else was interviewed for the position. Or is that not public info. Just curious?
    I know at least 2 others were interviewed, and a maybe on a third.

Also think Mess should be “promoted” to OC/Assistant HC with an accompanying bump in salary. Assuming he is staying of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Also think Mess should be “promoted” to OC/Assistant HC with an accompanying bump in salary. Assuming he is staying of course.

Glad Bubba turned it down!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Agree with cas. Wonder if assc HC title would ruffle other HC hopeful on staff though?
    Rixen

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...223215485.html

Sounds like Klieman is making some staff decisions this week; betting after signing day. I think we will have some clarity by Friday.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...223215485.html

Sounds like Klieman is making some staff decisions this week; betting after signing day. I think we will have some clarity by Friday.

I wonder what Klieman is telling recruits about his plans, especially for OC. If I were a recruit, I would be very interested in knowing who I would be working with on a daily basis.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Seems like he won the dang press conference