Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Just FYI....the SRO is not good. Heard this from multiple folks who went this route. Maybe that has changed with the new configuration, but apparently, they are very picky where u can actually stand and they enforce it.
    I did not have any problem last year. But then I moved frequently up and down the concourse following the play of the game on the field below. They did have some spots reserved for wheelchairs and did not like people standing in those spots even if no wheelchairs were around.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I did not have any problem last year. But then I moved frequently up and down the concourse following the play of the game on the field below. They did have some spots reserved for wheelchairs and did not like people standing in those spots even if no wheelchairs were around.
    And there was a ton of SRO sold last year IIRC, maybe upwards of 1,000 tickets. I'd expect it to be much less this year so there should be less "competition".

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    And there was a ton of SRO sold last year IIRC, maybe upwards of 1,000 tickets. I'd expect it to be much less this year so there should be less "competition".
    More actual seats and presumably less demand from at least one fanbase, I think you're right.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get tickets available through the EWU ticket office at 2pm Central. As of yesterday, they had a couple thousand still available.

https://goeags.com/sports/2018/12/15...ipCentral.aspx

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...438.1545248224
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.