Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Default Re: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Quote Originally Posted by power i View Post
    what phone number did you call? All i could find was an electronic form to fill out. I'm still waiting for resolution on my problem.
    1-888-929-7849 (1-888-9axs tix)

In situations like this, it is 99% of the time an issue with using the correct email to sign in.

Had the issue a few years ago and did recover password on every email I operate until I figured it out.
    \
    Good Luck

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK, first time August ticket buyer here. All I need to do is go to the Flash Seats window at Toyota Stadium on game day with my credit card to get my seat locator for admission, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    OK, first time August ticket buyer here. All I need to do is go to the Flash Seats window at Toyota Stadium on game day with my credit card to get my seat locator for admission, right?
    Download the app and a QR code will display and that is what is scanned. No reason to go to a window.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    all you have to do is walk up to any gate and give them credit card associated with your flashseats account. If you have numerous people with you i suggest they sign up and you transfer the tickets to them. Nothing worse than losing someone in the tailgating lot and you have to find them before you can go in

I have 5 tickets for sale if anyone is interspersed please send me a PM. Thanks!

Section: 113T
    Row: 1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Update: sold thanks!!
    Last edited by BamKat; 12-17-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Flashseats support was very responsive today and got me straightened out. I am good to go. Thanks everybody! See you in Frisco!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the best "seats" and probably the cheapest tixs are SRO. Everyone stands anyway, so why be tied to a seat when you can roam the concourse and follow the flow of the ball up and down the field. Besides its were the bathrooms, food/beer stands and fan gear stores are located.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I think the best "seats" and probably the cheapest tixs are SRO. Everyone stands anyway, so why be tied to a seat when you can roam the concourse and follow the flow of the ball up and down the field. Besides its were the bathrooms, food/beer stands and fan gear stores are located.
    The new south end bar will be fantastic and open from what I have heard. They have been warned to be prepared. Even if I get a seat, I plan to visit when tailgate and Dacotah Field “pocketed reserve” disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I think the best "seats" and probably the cheapest tixs are SRO. Everyone stands anyway, so why be tied to a seat when you can roam the concourse and follow the flow of the ball up and down the field. Besides its were the bathrooms, food/beer stands, and fan gear stores are located.
    Just FYI....the SRO is not good. Heard this from multiple folks who went this route. Maybe that has changed with the new configuration, but apparently, they are very picky where u can actually stand and they enforce it.