Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Default Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Has anyone else had any issues with getting/viewing their tickets to the championship game? I purchased from the NCAA site back in August and I received an email confirmation right away. At that point I thought I was set. A few weeks ago I tried to verify they were in my flashseats account and they were not there. I ended up creating an axs.com account, and installing the app on my phone. I can see an entry on the axs account for my order but cannot view the details (browser just spins). After installing the app on my phone I was able to see the details along with a barcode, but now I can't. How is this supposed to work this year? Are flashseats and axs linked somehow? I don't remember it being this hard in the past. Thanks.

Default Re: Anybody else having issues with your NCAA ticket order?

Quote Originally Posted by Power I View Post
    Has anyone else had any issues with getting/viewing their tickets to the championship game? I purchased from the NCAA site back in August and I received an email confirmation right away. At that point I thought I was set. A few weeks ago I tried to verify they were in my flashseats account and they were not there. I ended up creating an axs.com account, and installing the app on my phone. I can see an entry on the axs account for my order but cannot view the details (browser just spins). After installing the app on my phone I was able to see the details along with a barcode, but now I can't. How is this supposed to work this year? Are flashseats and axs linked somehow? I don't remember it being this hard in the past. Thanks.
    Mine are there. No issues.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

My tickets are right in my flashseat account. I simply click on tickets, and they are right there.
    At first the hospitality tickets were not there... but after a few weeks they appeared. Call or email them.

Bought mine in August too. I can’t get them to appear in my flash seat app either. Not a good feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked - my flash seats are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtownbison View Post
    Bought mine in August too. I can’t get them to appear in my flash seat app either. Not a good feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I hear ya. I think I figured out the problem though, and it is probably because I didn't use the email address of my flashseats account when I ordered them. They don't list any phone numbers to call for support so I've been trying to resolve through email. I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Power I View Post
    Yeah, I hear ya. I think I figured out the problem though, and it is probably because I didn't use the email address of my flashseats account when I ordered them. They don't list any phone numbers to call for support so I've been trying to resolve through email. I'll keep you posted.
    I did the same thing. Figured it out when looking at my confirmation email. Don't remember why I had to use my other email but I did. I got them to appear now, but I've put in a couple help requests through email and haven't heard a thing back, except an email saying they got my request. Haven't found a phone number anywhere, always nice to talk to a person when things go wrong. Good luck to you.

I’m having the same issue. The tickets weren’t listed in the AXS app(iOS or Android) or website anymore. I called their customer service. And after 30 minutes on the phone, she directed me to use the flash seats website instead. And lo and behold, the tickets were there thankfully. Don’t want to have to deal with customer support on the day of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MNoodles View Post
    I’m having the same issue. The tickets weren’t listed in the AXS app(iOS or Android) or website anymore. I called their customer service. And after 30 minutes on the phone, she directed me to use the flash seats website instead. And lo and behold, the tickets were there thankfully. Don’t want to have to deal with customer support on the day of the game.
    What phone number did you call? All I could find was an electronic form to fill out. I'm still waiting for resolution on my problem.

I had this problem 4 or five years ago. I had two different flashseats accounts with separate email accounts. They said they had merged them at my request, but when I checked on tickets once we won in semis, there were no tickets. But later they found them and I learned they had not merged the accounts. It was very concerning at the time.