71-67 Bison. 30 seconds left. At the FT line. Made both 73-67
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 12/15 Missouri State

Bison win 74-67

A lot of turnovers but got the W
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Bison win 74-67. Things too clean up but the guys played much better then last Saturday.

Vinnie has officially arrived.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Bison win 74-67. Things too clean up but the guys played much better then last Saturday.

Vinnie has officially arrived.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    I'll take it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Sorry for not making it back down tonight for hoops. Football game yesterday wore me out. Good win for hoops today
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Going to be a nice win for the Bison against a solid MVC team!!
    Glad for the win, but Missouri State is not a "solid MVC team." They're in last place in the MVC and the only team in the conference with a losing record. The NCAA net rankings have them lower than NDSU (us at 192 and them at 210). Again, I'm happy for the win. But we have'nt yet made it a game with anyone who is good. And we've lost to teams that are not good (such as #336 Incarnate Word).
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    About to tip off. All I know is Missouri State wins the award for ugliest jerseys I've seen on a basketball court since the 70s.
    They were so ugly the stripes vibrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Sorry for not making it back down tonight for hoops. Football game yesterday wore me out. Good win for hoops today
    We were wondering if you survived Friday.
    I’m glad we got the win, but with the lead we had I don’t like saying I’m glad we held on for the win.
    They played aggressively, just need to clean it up. And they didn’t live and die by the three
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Vinnie played like a stud last night.... need more players with his fire and attitude out there especially when it gets to crunch time. On the flip side they need to do something to loosen up Eady. He is so tentative offensively. A couple times he had the ball right under the bucket in a spot to do some damage but just kicked it out to a partially guarded 3 point shooter. Maybe it's because he's playing a little out of position as an undersized #4 but he's turning into an offensive liability out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Vinnie played like a stud last night.... need more players with his fire and attitude out there especially when it gets to crunch time. On the flip side they need to do something to loosen up Eady. He is so tentative offensively. A couple times he had the ball right under the bucket in a spot to do some damage but just kicked it out to a partially guarded 3 point shooter. Maybe it's because he's playing a little out of position as an undersized #4 but he's turning into an offensive liability out there.
    Agree about Vinnie. Those last few minutes were hard to watch. Misery state decided they were going to attack the rim and we just let them do it. Thankfully, we handled their press well enough to get the win. We play so tight and it's almost like you can see the guys thinking instead of doing what's natural. Way too many turnovers. Also, it seems everytime the broadcast shows Dave he's pissed off, glaring, scowling or all of the above. It's a game, lighten up and let the kids have some fun!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I'm really just taking every opportunity to enjoy watching the team play this year. Really don't know what my expectations are for a season record, etc. So many new faces it's just kinda fun watching how it turns out.

Long run I want to see the program improve and succeed. Are we on the right path for that to happen? I have no clue. Watching the warm ups I thought we were in trouble against a team with way more length. Was surprised to see the Bison win the game by attacking the rim and gutting it out on D. Fun stuff to watch. Way too many turnovers though. Offense does looks lost at times. Not a lot of flow there.