Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yes, there is a Bison Trail in Frisco, but this is a different street (Bison Blvd) which is showing up just on the east side of the stadium...

Somebody better get on the blower and have the mayor move it to the west...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't think it's an actual street but a service road that runs by the stadium. There's another one on the other side that is unnamed.
    That one will probably be named Klieman Bohlevard soon.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Never been to one, but asking for a friend. Is there a pep rally this year? She mentioned that she heard there wasn't going to be one.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Never been to one, but asking for a friend. Is there a pep rally this year? She mentioned that she heard there wasn't going to be one.
    https://www.ndsualumni.com/2019/championship-bison-bash
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Yes and no. I talked to the Alumni Ass today. According to them----the fans like hanging out with other fans the most. So they are having a program but smaller than the past. Speakers havent been nailed down as of yet. But the venue does have a place for a small stage and space for 1500 fans. But the total venue over looks this space so everyone would be able to see and or hear the program. The place is a huge food court.

The Alumni Ass doesnt seem to be doing the job it once did. For 2 years they havent done anything for FB away games. They are supposedly concentrating on watch parties. Now this?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes and no. I talked to the Alumni Ass today. According to them----the fans like hanging out with other fans the most. So they are having a program but smaller than the past. Speakers havent been nailed down as of yet. But the venue does have a place for a small stage and space for 1500 fans. But the total venue over looks this space so everyone would be able to see and or hear the program. The place is a huge food court.

The Alumni Ass doesnt seem to be doing the job it once did. For 2 years they havent done anything for FB away games. They are supposedly concentrating on watch parties. Now this?????
    I live down the street. Venues pretty awesome. Like you said, there’s still a stage and seating for those who want the same rah-rah rubber stamp pep fest as always.

Can confirm. No Bison Blvd sign. Just an empty service road. Someone playing with google.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Can confirm. No Bison Blvd sign. Just an empty service road. Someone playing with google.
    we'll take it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been to every pep fest. Honestly all have been cool in their own way. Hard to beat the first one at Legacy Marriott - especially when the band thundered in. Having talked with alumni association I am very much looking forward to this venue. Will still leave time afterwards to meet up with old friends from around nation. Last years attendance for pep fest down but I think some of this has to do with overall size of herd coming down because of opponent buying game tickets too. This year the herd will be bigger so I can see the pep fest hitting capacity. I will be there plus 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Been to every pep fest. Honestly all have been cool in their own way. Hard to beat the first one at Legacy Marriott - especially when the band thundered in. Having talked with alumni association I am very much looking forward to this venue. Will still leave time afterwards to meet up with old friends from around nation. Last years attendance for pep fest down but I think some of this has to do with overall size of herd coming down because of opponent buying game tickets too. This year the herd will be bigger so I can see the pep fest hitting capacity. I will be there plus 9.
    I skipped the last two but I'm really looking forward to this one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯