Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Sounds like their stud nose tackle hasn't reported for practice. Coach Best says it's the players decision, not his. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hansen View Post
    Sounds like their stud nose tackle hasn't reported for practice. Coach Best says it's the players decision, not his. Sounds interesting.
    Yeah I would imagine we run power right up the middle all game if he isn't there

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    Yeah I would imagine we run power right up the middle all game if he isn't there
    SDSU all over again.

I just purchased two ..

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Also of interest....tickets were listed at $85 when the EWU site opened. They're all showing $90 now.

Also the red error message has changed when I select quantities above the number of tickets left. For the past hour it said, "Sorry, your quantity exceeds the number of available tickets." Now there's a different, more lengthy message that says, "Sorry, your order exceeds the maximum quantity that you may purchase of item NCAA National Football Championship Frisco Texas. To modify your order, please click the link below."

I wonder if they modified something on the fly.
    Wanna have fun call their ticket office. It goes to a third party vendor that has no clue what is going on. they then give a number back to the ticket office that eventual loops back to the 3rd party vendor. Here is the number from the offical EWU site---509.359.4339

Looks like this is the guy to follow for injury updates from the EWU side: https://twitter.com/SR_Collingwood

So far (other than Tiuli):
    DE Keenan Williams - Out (already mentioned - he was 1st team All-Big Sky)
    RB Tamarick Pierce - Out (knee - he was their bruiser RB)
    S Tysen Prunty - Probable (apparently practiced today for the first time since the playoffs started and looked good)
    WR Zach Eagle - Questionable (Best said he "might" play)
    S/LB Cole Karstetter - Questionable (same deal as with Eagle, Best said he "might" play)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    SDSU all over again.
    Dunn very doubtful to out and the rest of the running backs except Cofield and Williams dinged up concerns me. I sure wish they had saved Clark.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    there will be tons of tickets available, people still being dumb and buying overpriced on Flashseats, Hospitality seats have dropped to Face value now, bet they go lower in the next week

so if you buy a bunch on EWU site I wouldn't be trying to flip them for some quick cash
    what is the face value of hospitality seats?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Dunn very doubtful to out and the rest of the running backs except Cofield and Williams dinged up concerns me. I sure wish they had saved Clark.
    What's wrong with Bruce, Ty, Wilson and Cofield?

I have not listened to anything but haven't seen they questionable

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Brooks will be fine... he was just cramping from what I understood. With Anderson and Wilson who knows but it seemed to be pretty minor leg injuries (quad for Bruce - hamstring for Seth) so I'd hope they're back as well. I forget where I heard it (from Jeremy on the coach's show maybe???) but I also heard that it'll be tough for Dunn to get healthy enough to play in the Natty.