Page 48 of 81 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Forecast:
    JAN 5
    Mostly Sunny
    54°38°
    20%
    WNW 8 mph

A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
    I'll believe it when I see it

Update regarding EWU ticket allotment via email:

Due to high demand of the digital ticket offer please give the EWU Ticket Office the whole day today December 26th to go through all request and ticket inquiries. All request sent to our tickets@ewu.edu email were received.

Our office will have hard tickets ready to be picked tomorrow, Thursday December 27th 12:00pm- 4:00pm, and throughout regular ticket office hours until January 2nd. Digital tickets will be sent out Friday December 28th throughout December 31st.

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and would like to again thank you for purchasing tickets to the NCAA Division I Football Championship at Toyota Stadium in Frisco Texas on Saturday January 5th at 11:00am.

Here are some things for you to know:

Will Call: The Will Call ticket windows are located at the North Gate. Will Call and gates open at 9:00am (two hours before kickoff). You must have photo ID and tickets must be picked up by the account holder unless communicated otherwise.

Ticket Locations: Tickets are in Sections 103-109. These are placed in seating arrangements based on EAF Priority Points/donor level, season ticket holder request, and then General Public purchases. Best efforts will be made to place all tickets purchased together near each other.
    Last edited by NDSU92; 12-26-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Update regarding EWU ticket allotment via email:

Hello Eagle fans,

Due to high demand of the digital ticket offer please give the EWU Ticket Office the whole day today December 26th to go through all request and ticket inquiries. All request sent to our tickets@ewu.edu email were received.

Our office will have hard tickets ready to be picked tomorrow, Thursday December 27th 12:00pm- 4:00pm, and throughout regular ticket office hours until January 2nd. Digital tickets will be sent out Friday December 28th throughout December 31st.
    Wow, so the will call in Frisco was just completely incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wow, so the will call in Frisco was just completely incorrect?
    No, the Frisco will call is still an option. I only posted the part that changed, I’ll edit to include the entire email.

What is the team schedule as far prep and practice? Haven’t heard/seen anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What is the team schedule as far prep and practice? Haven’t heard/seen anything.

They are to be back in Fargo tomorrow, I think meetings at 3, let's hope they all get back with no travel problems.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    They are to be back in Fargo tomorrow, I think meetings at 3, let's hope they all get back with no travel problems.
    Thanks. Long break for them.

Do you know what EWU’s schedule was/is?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Thanks. Long break for them.

Do you know what EWU’s schedule was/is?

I know they were home a couple days prior to our guys(NDSU practiced until the 22nd) which surprised me. I assume they didn't come back until after Christmas so their break was even longer than NDSU's.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone think with the recent storm that is developing that it may cause travel issues for those of us driving south next week? I would hope that unless we get additional snow that most of the roads should be pretty clear by then.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Anyone think with the recent storm that is developing that it may cause travel issues for those of us driving south next week? I would hope that unless we get additional snow that most of the roads should be pretty clear by then.
    I don't anticipate any issues! Snow should end sometime tomorrow and Saturday's forecast looks great. Cold on Tuesday, possible light snowfall on Wednesday and Thursday looks good.