Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

The guy that would have been sitting with me at the game has an emergency to deal with that will keep him in Minnesota. I am now selling his seat. The only real downside to this ticket is that you would be stuck sitting next to me.

Center of end zone, row 2. Just one seat = $80. I also have posted a thread in the ticket forum.

PM me if interested.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Their allotment was 4100.
    Ew fan says 800 sold to non ew (take that for what it’s worth. Let’s believe him)
    And they are still selling them. It’s going to be interesting to see the stands.
    If SDSU was going, what would attendance be?

The math and scenario makes no sense. They got 4100 tickets. They sold 1400 to EWU fans. They put the rest on sale to the general public. They said they then sold 800 tickets to non EWU fans. So they are saying that EWU fans came back in and bought 1900 more????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=56BISON73;1328005]The math and scenario makes no sense. They got 4100 tickets. They sold 1400 to EWU fans. They put the rest on sale to the general public. They said they then sold 800 tickets to non EWU fans. So they are saying that EWU fans came back in and bought 1900 more????[/QUOTED]

I did not need tickets but for kicks I tried to buy from EWU a few minutes ago. The system limited me to 4 tickets (I did not go beyond the qty screen) but it seems there are tickets still available. Assuming the indication that NDSU took the east side as home, then there won't be any indication of empty EWU seats on the west side given the cameras have always been situated on the west side of the stadium.
    So if anyone needs good seats from EWU allotment, it looks possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The math and scenario makes no sense. They got 4100 tickets. They sold 1400 to EWU fans. They put the rest on sale to the general public. They said they then sold 800 tickets to non EWU fans. So they are saying that EWU fans came back in and bought 1900 more????
    Suppose those 1900 are non donor/season ticket holders.

Where did this new batch of tickets come from? Unused ones they held back for players/staff?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Suppose those 1900 are non donor/season ticket holders.

Where did this new batch of tickets come from? Unused ones they held back for players/staff?
    Probably originally for their DT's brother's family and friends.......
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Tiuli, their huge interior DL, and Big Fluffy defensive player of the year, didn’t play that game due to suspension. But he is listed as a starter for championship game so the level of DL play will obviously go up.

As an observation the number of targeting fouls called in the bowl games has really gone up this year compared to the regular season and today’s bowl games are no exception. Don’t remember which bowl game it was but one of the play by play announcers suggested it is because of the long layoff between games and tackling drills aren’t done as much. A call or two like that against the Bison trying to contain Barriere could be costly.
    So obviously stomping an unconscious man in the head and making him bleed from his mouth as witnessed by a police officer ain’t evidence enough for EWU to suspend him for this game. Classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    So obviously stomping an unconscious man in the head and making him bleed from his mouth as witnessed by a police officer ain’t evidence enough for EWU to suspend him for this game. Classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just imagine the smack talk that is going to be thrown around down in the trenches. Should be good for at least one 15 yarder on him. Oh to have a open mic down there.....

Not the majority on EWU's board, but here is the best line.

"Per post from Twitter from @JasonEWU "What the hell. Going to suspend someone for the biggest game of his life? Over a fight? He’s a kid. Fights happen. This would be very stupid""
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Tiuli sat out the Maine game. Let him play.

Lardsin must go!

#ESPN2 announcers for the #FCS championship game: #EWUFootball vs. #NDSUfootball at noon ET Saturday: Taylor Zarzour (play-by-play) Matt Stinchcomb (analyst) Kris Budden (reporter)

Stinchcomb bugs me. That sideline reporter is a smokeshow.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯