Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

I don’t know if anyone brought this up yet, but I read the Toyota Stadium bag rules, and you can only have a clear bag no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”, or a small non-clear purse no larger than 5.5” x 8.5”. Sharing so that women and families with backpacks / diaper bags can avoid frustration.

https://www.fcdallas.com/stadium/bag-policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Great story about those two in the game. MBP dude was complaining and whining all game . AR had found out that MBP had a daughter. Some where in the game AR asks MBP if his daughter was as big of a whinny bitch as he was. MBP says---what did you say??? So AR says it again. LOL Didnt MBP get a few 15 yarders at the end of the game?
    FYI, you're mixing up games. AR faced Russell(MBP) in 2011. MBP's late fouls came in 2012. (Just watched both games after the earlier thread drift made me interested in those early NC runs.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    FYI, you're mixing up games. AR faced Russell(MBP) in 2011. MBP's late fouls came in 2012. (Just watched both games after the earlier thread drift made me interested in those early NC runs.)
    Well damn now Im going to have to find out what made him blow up. There also some stuff that happened with Wofford. Now Im really confused.
    But that is why I did pose it as a question as I wasnt certain. Thanks for the clarification.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-23-2018 at 06:33 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well damn now Im going to have to find out what made him blow up. There also some stuff that happened with Wofford. Now Im really confused.
    But that is why I did pose it as a question as I wasnt certain. Thanks for the clarification.
    Went back and specifically looked at the 2012 fouls. MBP's first was a roughing the passer on NDSU's final scoring drive(the one that took the lead and won the game). Clearly a late hit and low as well. The second foul was an after-the-play unsportsmanlike on the scoring play itself. No video of that one at all.

Personally, I suspect pain might have had something to do with it. MBP got his ankle rolled up by his teammate earlier in the game and had to be helped off the field. After a serious tape job, he came back in. He's probably the type of personality that has a tendency to lose focus while in pain. That would explain some dumb penalties in the 2012 game where it was tight through the end, and no dumb penalties in 2011 where it was a blowout and he got schooled by AR. Just a theory.

The funniest late PF foul was on the punt that started the scoring drive. GSU punt hits the ground and rolls. Dudzik picks it up with a knee on the ground and obviously no intention of advancing it. Edwin Jackson of GSU comes in and lays Dudzik out medium hard, which gets NDSU fired up. No flag yet. AJ Van Voorhis talks some trash to GSU Jake Banta, who gives Voorhis a light shove to the shoulder. Voorhis gives an Oscar-winning performance by stumbling and falling at least five yards backwards. This one draws the flag and NDSU takes over on the NDSU47.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The funniest late PF foul was on the punt that started the scoring drive. GSU punt hits the ground and rolls. Dudzik picks it up with a knee on the ground and obviously no intention of advancing it. Edwin Jackson of GSU comes in and lays Dudzik out medium hard, which gets NDSU fired up. No flag yet. AJ Van Voorhis talks some trash to GSU Jake Banta, who gives Voorhis a light shove to the shoulder. Voorhis gives an Oscar-winning performance by stumbling and falling at least five yards backwards. This one draws the flag and NDSU takes over on the NDSU47.
    This makes me chuckle every time I see it (which is definitely hypocritical of me since I'd be pissed if an NDSU opponent used an acting job like that to draw a PF call on the Bison but whatever). It ranks right up there with Drago drawing the roughing the punter penalty that sealed the 2007 win over the Goophers. As I recall contact was made with a rusher but he sold it by doing a pirouette to the ground then arching his back while writhing in pain after hitting the ground. When he saw the flag come out he immediately got up and sprinted off the field.

The first time in frisco is the one we still talk about. We need someone to do more of these videos. I miss them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWkQShdNW0
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If I had to guess: more than JMU, JSU, both SHSU games. There’s going to be like 2,000 EWU fans there
    More likely in the realm of 3k.

Looking forward to the game. It should be an interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The first time in frisco is the one we still talk about. We need someone to do more of these videos. I miss them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWkQShdNW0
    Casey Beyers...He's at Oregon State now.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Casey Beyers...He's at Oregon State now.
    He sure was good at these videos.
    But he isn’t the only one who is talented in this area
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    He sure was good at these videos.
    But he isn’t the only one who is talented in this area
    Yes, I know...But his replacement (Ryan Nelson) left for Discovery Benefits and then AO1...I'm assuming they need to pay more, especially considering the hours are not good for this type of work.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.