Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    According to the ticket office developmental ranking is not the parameter used. Its your priority points .
    Don't priority points determine your ranking?

According to the ticket office developmental ranking is not the parameter used. Its your priority points .
    Are they not somewhat tied together? Asking for a friend.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Somebody I know with ranking in 700's did not get tickets. Seems odd even with 1300 less tickets that so many are rejected. Are there more corporate memberships getting their 12 tickets this time?
    I got a call saying I got tickets but no quantity mentioned and no email yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Are they not somewhat tied together? Asking for a friend.
    I asked that same question last year and I got an elusive answer. But she was very strong on the priority points.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Same here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

347 priority points...what the Prof said!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Don't priority points determine your ranking?
    I was told---dont worry about the ranking. Its about priority points.

When I can get them when they have more time I will get a clarification. Probably next year some time.

I was told---dont worry about the ranking. Its about priority points.

When I can get them when they have more time I will get a clarification. Probably next year some time.
    I wonder if its because priority points are tracked in real time, whereas priority ranking is a more manual process and only done periodically. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

The email you will receive tells you how many you were awarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Congratulations!
    You have been awarded 4 tickets for the FCS championship game in Frisco, TX on January 5th. Tickets will be loaded onto your account over the weekend and can be picked up starting on Wednesday, December 26th. Payment can be submitted online, by phone or in person starting on December 26th. CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Payment must be received by 4:00pm on December 28th
    No tickets will be mailed
    Tickets will only be released to the account holder of record or person authorized by the account holder. Authorization must be emailed to ndsu.bisontickets@ndsu.edu or noted in the comment box when paying online.
    Photo ID is required for pick up.
    No cancellations will be granted. Failure to pay for tickets awarded will result in the loss of priority points and future ticket opportunities.

Ticket Office Hours for FCS Will Call
    Dec 26 8:00am-4:00pm @ Sanford Health Athletic Complex
    Dec 27 8:00am-4:00pm @ Sanford Health Athletic Complex
    Dec 28 8:00am-4:00pm @ Sanford Health Athletic Complex (Payment due by 4:00pm)
    Dec 31 8:00am-4:00pm @ Sanford Health Athletic Complex
    Jan 5 9:00am-halftime @ Toyota Stadium (NDSU will call window)