Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m so fed up with your asshattery... I just wish that you would stop posting altogether....you alone make this site intolerable... do you have friends? I mean in real life not on the internet

Nothing worth reading

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Friday by email

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m so fed up with your asshattery... I just wish that you would stop posting altogether....you alone make this site intolerable... do you have friends? I mean in real life not on the internet
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only EWU game I've watched is the UC Davis playoff game. Their QB is electric with the ball in his hands. Quick, fast, and elusive. He didn't throw the ball very well though. He would miss open receivers with good protection. I think we just need to rush 4, spy with Cox, and play zone. He might still make some plays, but he will make some mistakes too.

EWU does play defense. I think we can wear them down with the running game, but it probably won't be a cakewalk. Our offense should be able to put together 5 or 6 TD drives if we take care of the ball. I see this ending with a similar score as the SDSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post
    The only EWU game I've watched is the UC Davis playoff game. Their QB is electric with the ball in his hands. Quick, fast, and elusive. He didn't throw the ball very well though. He would miss open receivers with good protection. I think we just need to rush 4, spy with Cox, and play zone. He might still make some plays, but he will make some mistakes too.

EWU does play defense. I think we can wear them down with the running game, but it probably won't be a cakewalk. Our offense should be able to put together 5 or 6 TD drives if we take care of the ball. I see this ending with a similar score as the SDSU game.
    The only thing I'm afraid of is the chuck and duck stuff that always seems to work against our secondary. Every time I see one of those long bombs go up, I firmly expect it to be caught. Need to have long, slow drives.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I thought it was fun at the 2014 regional

Clearly you were intoxicated...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Clearly you were intoxicated...
    Well yeah but we had a great time

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post

How does the QB do after he gets smacked around?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

If EW's stud nose tackle plays we might have a tough time running up the A-gaps. I think we can still make good runs off tackle and outside though.

We will need to contain Barriere and make him beat us with his arm. Should be very similar game plan we had against SDSU.