Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Shows up like that on google maps, not apple map version... maybe ndsu grad who works for google having some fun?
    That there is funny!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    We can certainly confirm if this road has a name when we get there in January!
    I live in Frisco and will be near the stadium later today. I will check it out.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From the Forum: points for/ against for each team. EWU 603/320, NDSU 584/165. Our offensive output could have been even more considering our 2nd and 3rd string were in for most games by late in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Barring any big plays by EWU, the Bison should roll in this one. This could be our best team ever, the offense is certainly better than any we've had during our run.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Line is at -13.5

O/U of 60.5

Hypothetical score of ~37-23

The spread is in line with what Sagarin expects.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

I'm wondering if the Bison put in any kind of special play or package for Trey Lance in this game? Both he and Stick have the athleticism that would allow them to get really creative. With 3 weeks off they could come with some pretty wacky concepts I'd think.

Then again the natty isn't the best spot to get cute (see Polasek's call to run a throwback pass to Joe Haeg in the game down there against Illinois St).

I always hear how the BSC plays no defense from those outside of the conference. Those in the conference seem to think the deflated defensive numbers are because the offenses are so good.

Got me thinking... are the Big Sky offense that much more productive than the other conferences say the MVFC.

Through 150 games the Big Sky averages 409.8 yards/game and 3.55 TD/game by the offense
    Through 117 games the MVFC averages 404.5 yards/game and 3.62 TD/game by the offense

Let's call that pretty darn close for the average offense in both leagues.

Then just looking at offense I think it would be fair to draw some comparisons on the firepower of EWU and SDSU.

EWU 540 yards/game 5.42 TD/game
    SDSU 480 yards/game 5.54 TD/game

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Shows up like that on google maps, not apple map version... maybe ndsu grad who works for google having some fun?
    Nope there is a Bison street in Frisco. You drive by it on the way to Hutchins BBQ from the stadium. I took a picture of it a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nope there is a Bison street in Frisco. You drive by it on the way to Hutchins BBQ from the stadium. I took a picture of it a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yes, there is a Bison Trail in Frisco, but this is a different street (Bison Blvd) which is showing up just on the east side of the stadium...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yes, there is a Bison Trail in Frisco, but this is a different street (Bison Blvd) which is showing up just on the east side of the stadium...
    I don't think it's an actual street but a service road that runs by the stadium. There's another one on the other side that is unnamed.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯