Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’ve never been to the championship game personally but while watching this game I am wondering what that game would be like if it were an evening game like this one. What do you people that have been there and experienced it in person think of it being in the evening instead?
    As my daughter would say

That would be Lit

Nice crowd

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    gonna be interesting to see how EWU tries to attack our run game. because if you over-commit too much to loading the box the passing game gets to work. I just think NDSU is too balanced for the Eagles to compete.
    I suspect they will load the box. Their corners looked like they had decent quickness against Maine. I would guess they leave them out on an island a bit and see what happens. If I was a defensive guy and had to pick my poison, I would see if Stick can throw.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is speculation on the Eagles forum that their big NT Jay-Tee Tiuli may not play in Frisco. Been said that he had been involved in a physical altercation and was suspended for the semi-final game against Maine and was a no show at their first practice for the week. Not sure what to make of it as it is still very early and nobody seems to know what is going on for sure. Also sounds like they lost their big RB to a knee injury.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I suspect they will load the box. Their corners looked like they had decent quickness against Maine. I would guess they leave them out on an island a bit and see what happens. If I was a defensive guy and had to pick my poison, I would see if Stick can throw.
    Now that would be a defensive strategy we haven't faced all season.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I’ve never been to the championship game personally but while watching this game I am wondering what that game would be like if it were an evening game like this one. What do you people that have been there and experienced it in person think of it being in the evening instead?
    Would be fun, but not sure I wanna compete with nfl playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    The national championship absolutely should be a night game. ESPN has total control and puts it at 11am because its the time slot they need to fill. Big games should not be played at 11am.
    I think the coaches and team would much rather have it mid-day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There is speculation on the Eagles forum that their big NT Jay-Tee Tiuli may not play in Frisco. Been said that he had been involved in a physical altercation and was suspended for the semi-final game against Maine and was a no show at their first practice for the week. Not sure what to make of it as it is still very early and nobody seems to know what is going on for sure. Also sounds like they lost their big RB to a knee injury.
    One of their writers sent out a tweet that Best said it isn’t up to him if he can play or not. Must be pretty serious if it’s at a higher level than the head coach

This will be the second year in a row that both teams come in with an undefeated record in Frisco. But this time, only one will remain. Go Bison!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    This will be the second year in a row that both teams come in with an undefeated record in Frisco. But this time, only one will remain. Go Bison!!
    EWU is 12-2
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."