Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Colors seem off somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't even try to look for the pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    That is cherry picking at it's finest. So we don't have a dominating DL, but we have the #5 total defense, #2 scoring defense, #9 3rd down conversion defense, #1 4th down conversion, #11 passing yards allowed, #13 in sacks, #7 passing efficiency defense, #13 rushing defense & #1 red-zone defense...BUT WE DON'T HAVE A DOMINATING DL???

That stat standing alone really doesn't mean much. Maine is #6, NDSU is #44, SDSU is #63, and EWU is #64.
    My take on why NDSU lacks high TFL numbers - their opponents aren't playing run-offense enough due to being behind quickly and being forced to throw the ball. Looking at this from the other side, NDSU is the fourth most team to give up TFL. Again, a result due to how many run-plays are being called.

Also, why would someone use a stat that has Alcorn, SHSU, Saint Francis, UND and Grambling as the top-five teams? Most definitely cherry-picking on their part.
    Hail the BISON!!!

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Dude youre killing me!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Have we unleashed Lakes on their message board? Rhetorical question.
    Lakes is actually pretty respectful agreeable and level-headed on the other team's sites....st least from what I see

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Lakes is actually pretty respectful agreeable and level-headed on the other team's sites....st least from what I see
    Quit casting shade on the legend. He has even messaged me that no one can out troll him. Or was that Chapo?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Now that put a smile on my face. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You paid 200 + for that ticket. It aint free.

Right? Question is: if you are tailgating first and no doubt one would not do that consumption free, then is it still possible to consume $125 worth of food and drink in two hours or less? Of course the indoor option has some value as well so the food and beverage is less than I stated but if the weather is very nice and dry then to extract the added value out of that Experience ticket one will have to basically camp out at the bar between 9:00 and 11:00.

Last year I was holding an experience ticket and was foolhardy enough to pay for and eat the breakfast buffet at the hotel before going to the game (it WAS really good.) DOH!! On the plus side I did get to sit by the guvna and his lovely wife, so, there's that.

All in all though I admit that this was very poor pre-game preparation. No doubt the game would have been decided earlier in the final quarter had I been more diligent. I promise to do better this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Quit casting shade on the legend. He has even messaged me that no one can out troll him. Or was that Chapo?
    Yes, I will commence self punishment at once

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    You forgot the purple.