Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    EWU's ticket allotment goes on sale tomorrow (12/19) to the general public at 2pm central.

https://goeags.com/sports/2018/12/15...ipCentral.aspx

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    There it is!

I didn't think it'd happen less than 24 hours after their big win over powerhouse maine. So it could still be the adrenaline.
    Who are these mythical horses they've added this year that they didn't have last year? 2018 NDSU > 2017 NDSU. Yes, this version of the Bison is better than last year's version that piss pounded them......in Washington.....You're going to need an awfully big stable full of new horses against a team that is better than one that thrashed you by 27 points....
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

EWU is a very good team. They play defense this season. No coincidence why they're in Frisco and werent in past several seasons.

We will likely make them one dimensional. We have a fast defense that is tough up front and will likely have success running on them. I see another result around 3 score difference.

Damn guys, we better pack it up- we simply wont be able to handle that #PacificNorthwesternSpeed

Seriously what the hell? does everyone else in the country think that we found our players in some random field, barefoot, 1-2 teeth max, standing waist deep in horse shit, wearing overalls with no undershirt with one strap hanging loose, a blade of wheat in their mouths, wearing a soup pot on their head as a hat??

Outside of the MVC, this is what 99.99% of FCS fans imagine when think of our recruits:
    Country-bear-jamboree-3-12.jpg
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm wondering if the Bison put in any kind of special play or package for Trey Lance in this game? Both he and Stick have the athleticism that would allow them to get really creative. With 3 weeks off they could come with some pretty wacky concepts I'd think.

Then again the natty isn't the best spot to get cute (see Polasek's call to run a throwback pass to Joe Haeg in the game down there against Illinois St).
    Although they HAVE picked the Natty to get cute a few times.

Didn't work:
    Aforementioned throwback to Haeg
    Stick to Wentz

Worked:
    Fake punt by Voigtlander
    Jump pass by Crockett

And don't forget that ballsy 2-point conversion they drew up in the dirt. "Michael, snap this badly. But not so badly that Ben can't field it. Ben, pitch it back to Adam. Hardie, find a soft spot in the D in the endzone and Adam will hit ya there."
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Although they HAVE picked the Natty to get cute a few times.

Didn't work:
    Aforementioned throwback to Haeg
    Stick to Wentz

Worked:
    Fake punt by Voigtlander
    Jump pass by Crockett

And don't forget that ballsy 2-point conversion they drew up in the dirt. "Michael, snap this badly. But not so badly that Ben can't field it. Ben, pitch it back to Adam. Hardie, find a soft spot in the D in the endzone and Adam will hit ya there."
    That conversion was a thing of beauty! Our TV watch party crew knew the game was over after that.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    That conversion was a thing of beauty! Our TV watch party crew knew the game was over after that.
    I was sitting in that corner that year -- happened right in front of me.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    There it is!

I didn't think it'd happen less than 24 hours after their big win over powerhouse maine. So it could still be the adrenaline.
    Is this their only message board? Do they even know they’re in the championship game?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Seriously what the hell? does everyone else in the country think that we found our players in some random field, barefoot, 1-2 teeth max, standing waist deep in horse shit, wearing overalls with no undershirt with one strap hanging loose, a blade of wheat in their mouths, wearing a soup pot on their head as a hat??

Outside of the MVC, this is what 99.99% of FCS fans imagine when think of our recruits:
    Country-bear-jamboree-3-12.jpg
    I think that's more how they view Bison fans.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Almost forgot about the Crocket jump pass. One of my favorite plays from a championship game.