Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Too right. Otherwise why go? No wait, there are all those green and gold clad Bison faithful. That might just be reason enough.

Ordinarily I would say that our presence would make a difference. But this year, THIS TEAM, I don’t think it matters. Put any opponent on the other side of the line south of all NCAA #20ish and just turn the lights out.
    NDSU being in the FCS NC is reason enough to go, but you want it close for about 33 minutes - U know - keeping it real! Then you drop an "extra" 21 points on them.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Completely agree. I'm happy with my ticket and its value. I will make sure to bypass the hotel breakfast buffet this year.
    Where you staying?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Where you staying?
    I have usually been at the Marriott Legacy in Plano but this year I am at the Springhill Suites in Plano on Angels drive.
    Don't believe everything you think.

I have usually been at the Marriott Legacy in Plano but this year I am at the Springhill Suites in Plano on Angels drive.
    We are at the Comfort Suites in Frisco next to the stadium.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Right? Question is: if you are tailgating first and no doubt one would not do that consumption free, then is it still possible to consume $125 worth of food and drink in two hours or less? Of course the indoor option has some value as well so the food and beverage is less than I stated but if the weather is very nice and dry then to extract the added value out of that Experience ticket one will have to basically camp out at the bar between 9:00 and 11:00.

Last year I was holding an experience ticket and was foolhardy enough to pay for and eat the breakfast buffet at the hotel before going to the game (it WAS really good.) DOH!! On the plus side I did get to sit by the guvna and his lovely wife, so, there's that.

All in all though I admit that this was very poor pre-game preparation. No doubt the game would have been decided earlier in the final quarter had I been more diligent. I promise to do better this year.
    Last year it was so nice outside, that we really didn't want to be inside the hospitality area. I bet I wasn't there for more than 20 min. Husband & friends sat at a table by the glass for the 1st half of the game, & they went outside for the 2nd half. With the warm forecast, I anticipate ppl will enjoy tailgating until 10: or so. (Game begins so early.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Last year it was so nice outside, that we really didn't want to be inside the hospitality area. I bet I wasn't there for more than 20 min. Husband & friends sat at a table by the glass for the 1st half of the game, & they went outside for the 2nd half. With the warm forecast, I anticipate ppl will enjoy tailgating until 10: or so. (Game begins so early.)
    It was so warm up against that glass I don't think I could have spent much time there. It was the same for me - ran in there for a new beer every so often or to go to the bathroom but then hightailed it right back out to my seat in the stands. If it was to rain though it would be nice to head in there to warm up and dry off a bit. That is the real reason I buy those.

How is the ticket supply and market doing this year compared to last? Best site to check out?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    How is the ticket supply and market doing this year compared to last? Best site to check out?
    Prices are starting to come down. I'd say FlashSeats.com is your best bet, as they are the ticket provider for the stadium. It's also nice that you can bid on the tickets instead of just waiting for prices to come down.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    They are going to have SRO tickets available soon too.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.