Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Denied tickets, first time since 2011.

Priority Points-397.6
    Ranking-640
    There’s always next year!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If tickets are in short supply, which they aren’t, it’s because tickets from each schools allotment haven’t hit the market yet.
    So if folks who have normally received tickets via the bizon allotment are not getting tickets cuz of demand (all the tickets were bought up ) it means there are more tickets to be sold on the secondary market.....makes no sense. Unless u are suggesting that the ndsu folks who sucked up our allotment did it for the resale benefit.

Is that what your saying?
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-22-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    When do we officially start practicing and preparing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm starting today. I shotgunned a beer when I got up, took a swig from a bottle of Fireball, drank half a bag of wine, then 3 more beers, all before 11:00 am.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Austin Richard will always be my favorite mwtfn player.
    Gimmy told me he was a huge trash talker up front and AR taught him how to trash talk. LOL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ View Post
    I'm starting today. I shotgunned a beer when I got up, took a swig from a bottle of Fireball, drank half a bag of wine, then 3 more beers, all before 11:00 am.
    I like a man with a plan and who sticks to it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    So if folks who have normally received tickets via the bizon allotment are not getting tickets cuz of demand (all the tickets were bought up ) it means there are more tickets to be sold on the secondary market.....makes no sense. Unless u are suggesting that the ndsu folks who sucked up our allotment did it for the resale benefit.

Is that what your saying?
    No I’m saying that every year tickets from both allotment make into the secondary market. That hasn’t happened yet. Demand for SU tickets may have been higher this year but demand as a whole is going to be down. See what happens when the EWU tickets start hitting the market the day after Xmas

No I’m saying that every year tickets from both allotment make into the secondary market. That hasn’t happened yet. Demand for SU tickets may have been higher this year but demand as a whole is going to be down. See what happens when the EWU tickets start hitting the market the day after Xmas
    But didn't EWU sell all their tickets as well?
    Neither school is returning any tickets. So u must be suggesting folks who got allotment tics had tics and are selling the extras.

I guess that makes sense but flash tickets are still selling well above face value.

I am not sure this game will be any different than previous years......more than usual tics available

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    But didn't EWU sell all their tickets as well?
    Neither school is returning any tickets. So u must be suggesting folks who got allotment tics had tics and are selling the extras.

I guess that makes sense but flash tickets are still selling well above face value
    Over half the EWU tickets made it to the general public. Those tickets can start being received the day after Xmas and haven’t hit the market yet. I follow this pretty closely every year and the only difference this year is that EWU didn’t fill their own allotment with their own fans. Right now it’s a sellers market and there’s no supply but I think when the EWU tix get released you’ll see supply drive down price. Happens every year

Over half the EWU tickets made it to the general public. Those tickets can start being received the day after Xmas and haven’t hit the market yet. I follow this pretty closely every year and the only difference this year is that EWU didn’t fill their own allotment with their own fans.
    Right, so you're suggesting that the folks that brought up those ewu general admission tickets Did so to resell them and not use them to go to the game

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    There’s always next year!
    I doubt Simmers would be willing to accept any more of my money.