Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Default Re: NDSU vs E. Washington - in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If EW's stud nose tackle plays we might have a tough time running up the A-gaps. I think we can still make good runs off tackle and outside though.

We will need to contain Barriere and make him beat us with his arm. Should be very similar game plan we had against SDSU.
    Correct, but that is the difference from SDSU; you should be able to stack the line more; play lots of zone and hit the QB.

Not sure if this has been posted or asked, as i have never bought Frisco tickets outside of from the NCAA, when someone buys a ticket from...lets say Eastern Washington's site...how is it delivered? Or whats the process? Just added to your flashseats account?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted or asked, as i have never bought Frisco tickets outside of from the NCAA, when someone buys a ticket from...lets say Eastern Washington's site...how is it delivered? Or whats the process? Just added to your flashseats account?
    I believe they're good old fashioned heavy paper tickets. At least that's how it's worked through NDSU's allotment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If EW's stud nose tackle plays we might have a tough time running up the A-gaps. I think we can still make good runs off tackle and outside though.

We will need to contain Barriere and make him beat us with his arm. Should be very similar game plan we had against SDSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Correct, but that is the difference from SDSU; you should be able to stack the line more; play lots of zone and hit the QB.
    I have a feeling that EWU's O-line isn't as good as SDSU's is either.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I believe they're good old fashioned heavy paper tickets. At least that's how it's worked through NDSU's allotment.
    Oh really? NDSU gives out physical tickets? Can these be put into Flashseats?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Oh really? NDSU gives out physical tickets? Can these be put into Flashseats?
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to convert any ticket to Flashseats as long as you have the barcode on them I think. You just have to call the NCAA ticket office. That's why people who post pictures of their tickets on social media that include the barcode are playing with fire.

I don't think they let you convert Flashseats to paper tickets though.

EDIT: Actually it looks like you don't even need to call in, you can just convert paper tickets to Flashseats online: https://assets.primesport.com/prod/p...sh%20Seats.pdf

Get tickets available through the EWU ticket office at 2pm Central. As of yesterday, they had a couple thousand still available.

https://goeags.com/sports/2018/12/15...ipCentral.aspx

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...438.1545248224
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

22 min until EWU tickets open to the public.

FWIW: I had JMU allotment tickets last year and they were physical tickets mailed to the boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Get tickets available through the EWU ticket office at 2pm Central. As of yesterday, they had a couple thousand still available.

https://goeags.com/sports/2018/12/15...ipCentral.aspx

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...438.1545248224

Just a heads up if you're planning on ordering you may want to create an account with them beforehand (link - if it works) to avoid having to go through that mess with tickets in your cart. Probably wouldn't hurt to use a WA address if you have someone who lives there that's trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Just a heads up if you're planning on ordering you may want to create an account with them beforehand (link - if it works) to avoid having to go through that mess with tickets in your cart. Probably wouldn't hurt to use a WA address if you have someone who lives there that's trustworthy.
    The hidden benefits of not living in ND...can snipe tickets easily!