Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Maine @ Eastern Washington

Default Re: Maine @ Eastern Washington

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Sure, just like the problem with the Wild is the Gophers.

Nope - he is on the money. UofM needs to be in some place like Mankato or Wilmar or Alexandria or Marshall to make them the big focus. Or, just do the right thing and kick the f'ing billionaire toys out of the twin cities. Either one ought to restore the Gophers to their former football glory eventually. As long as both the FB Gophers and the forever hapless Vikings are in the same town forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Nope - he is on the money. UofM needs to be in some place like Mankato or Wilmar or Alexandria or Marshall to make them the big focus. Or, just do the right thing and kick the f'ing billionaire toys out of the twin cities. Either one ought to restore the Gophers to their former football glory eventually. As long as both the FB Gophers and the forever hapless Vikings are in the same town forget it.
    University of Washington, UCLA, USC, Stanford

All seem to do just fine being in large metropolitan areas with several pro teams around.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Maine coach Joe Harasymiak is leaving to take an assistant coaching job at Minnesota Gophers ....? Where coaching careers go to die?

What's the problem with the Gophers, anyway? Not enough resources, AD support, booster support??? Just wondering why they struggle year after year in a recruit rich environment.
    Snowflakeville. Similar situation to modern day Montana

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    University of Washington, UCLA, USC, Stanford

All seem to do just fine being in large metropolitan areas with several pro teams around.
    Let's see: Seattle, LA, LA, and San Francisco. OK. But each of these dwarfs MSP. You have not convinced me - and you never will. Vikings need to be gone - please, and pay for the cleanup to get rid of their eyesore stadium too while they're at it, although as a MN taxpayer I would be willing to keep it as is for a concert venue if they will just deed over their interest.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Snowflakeville. Similar situation to modern day Montana

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You’re not wrong ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You’re not wrong ...

Hey WTF???? You must be talking about WESTERN Montana.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Let's see: Seattle, LA, LA, and San Francisco. OK. But each of these dwarfs MSP. You have not convinced me - and you never will. Vikings need to be gone - please, and pay for the cleanup to get rid of their eyesore stadium too while they're at it, although as a MN taxpayer I would be willing to keep it as is for a concert venue if they will just deed over their interest.
    Gophers can drop football, nobody under 60 would give a shit.

snd MSP is bigger than Seattle.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Gophers can drop football, nobody under 60 would give a shit.

snd MSP is bigger than Seattle.
    Well according to the Wiki page the 2017 estimate places SeaTac slightly ahead of MSP for metro size but that one does make an interesting subject for study.

In any case you are probably right about your first assertion - thus the reason to boot the hapless and perpetually failing Vikings and their dollar sucking billionaire owners out of town. (Do I sound bitter?) I guaranf'tee you that the residents of Lincoln, NB do give a shit. Similarly the residents of Tuscaloosa or the state it resides in would also likely give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Hey WTF???? You must be talking about WESTERN Montana.
    Same thing basically.... And I see U of M hired the most qualified person for next Prez ... RMEs

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Same thing basically.... And I see U of M hired the most qualified person for next Prez ... RMEs

Gotcha.....you were referencing the "U" of Montana. Gotta agree, lots of snowflakes there!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!