Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Records/Milestones reached in today's game (2018 Semis)

Default Re: Records/Milestones reached in today's game (2018 Semis)

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I have them at 49-52 since 2010.
    Solid program there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I have them at 49-52 since 2010.
    Almost toe to toe

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

In the SDSU semi-final, Easton Stick and Adam Cofield moved over the 500 yard mark in net yards rushing for the season.

Bruce Anderson, Lance Dunn, and Ty Brooks were already over 500 yards (through 13 games).

This Bison team is the first in NDSU history to have 5 players rush for over 500 yards in a single season.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    In the SDSU semi-final, Easton Stick and Adam Cofield moved over the 500 yard mark in net yards rushing for the season.

Bruce Anderson, Lance Dunn, and Ty Brooks were already over 500 yards (through 13 games).

This Bison team is the first in NDSU history to have 5 players rush for over 500 yards in a single season.
    Wow, and other teams fans think we will struggle in the RB dept next year..lol

We are so deep, if we get anything in the QB dept NDSU will be very strong again
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

NDSU needs just 81 net yards of rushing next Saturday in order to set a new school record for Most Rushing Yards In A Season.

Through 14 games, the Bison have gained 4,003 net yards on the ground. Last year's championship team (15 games) is the only other NDSU squad to go over 4,000 yards in a single season (4,083).

"NDSU does not have a 1000 yard rusher this year, so they don't have a dominant OL or good RB's" is how that 1 EWU fan would interpret this.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How about...…

NDSU improved on a record they already held:

Highest FCS playoffs winning percentage: 31/33 for .939.
    That's amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

An end of the season milestone for NDSU Football:

Since the beginning of the Division 1 transitional period (August 28th of 2004 game vs Valparaiso), NDSU has played 200 games.

The Bison won 165 of those 200 for a winning percentage of: .825

Further.....and this is admittedly an egregious cherry picking violation.....

If one were to throw out the tough 3-8 season of 2009, the winning percentage would be: .857

An end of the season milestone for NDSU Football:

Since the beginning of the Division 1 transitional period (August 28th of 2004 game vs Valparaiso), NDSU has played 200 games.

The Bison won 165 of those 200 for a winning percentage of: .825

Further.....and this is admittedly an egregious cherry picking violation.....

If one were to throw out the tough 3-8 season of 2009, the winning percentage would be: .857
    "To be fair" that is kinda egregious. REALLY REALLY egregious would be saying if we were to throw out the 35 losses, we would be undefeated since 2004.

Also, we definitely just ran out time in those 35 losses. Plus the refs were bad, and red fields, and smoke, and high elevation, and goal line fumbles, and 7-10 yard out patterns thrown for pick 6's, and a broken wrist on a decent QB...
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    "To be fair" that is kinda egregious. REALLY REALLY egregious would be saying if we were to throw out the 35 losses, we would be undefeated since 2004.

Also, we definitely just ran out time in those 35 losses. Plus the refs were bad, and red fields, and smoke, and high elevation, and goal line fumbles, and 7-10 yard out patterns thrown for pick 6's, and a broken wrist on a decent QB...
    Yeah we may have lost 35 games in the last 14 year, but how many of those games did we lose to HEALTHY opponents? take those losses out and repace them with victories we're probably almost a 1.000 win pct
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS