Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He was legit. What's SDSU look like at the QB position?

If they become remotely one dimensional Strong would be easier to scheme for. It seemed like a lot of those long runs were off tackle when we were trying not to get burned on the back end. Then when we started selling out on the corners they hit that option up the seam. Could have been really nasty if they'd been able to find a rhythm like that.
    It seemed like, at least early on, guys weren't keeping track of Strong, or were not trusting their teammates to get their job done and were overrunning the play, so they were vulnerable to the cutback.

You gouts whipped our butts and proved you are 100% the class of the FCS Division. Enjoy the win! Go win in Frisco!

But, please spare me the Bison are a top 10 team BS. It’s unbecoming even for you.

Seriously, go win another title in Frisco! This Jack’s fan will be cheering for you.

Top 10? Just dumb. Get out of the state more and get some decent cable.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    One thing I always say to that is: if we were playing them week in and week out, we would also have the extra Scholarships.
    Oh, I think we'd compete well with a chance to win against anyone in the country outside a small handful of teams this year. Even with only 63 schollies. Even if we had to play them week in and week out. But until we actually do it, I don't think you can say that we're "easily top 10."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think those dudes are just blowing hot air for fun....at least I hope they are.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    You gouts whipped our butts and proved you are 100% the class of the FCS Division. Enjoy the win! Go win in Frisco!

But, please spare me the Bison are a top 10 team BS. It’s unbecoming even for you.

Seriously, go win another title in Frisco! This Jack’s fan will be cheering for you.

SUPERBUNNY
    Ha ha! Dumb to think that the Bison might legitimately be a top ten team? No. But dumb to think that it's a given without playing against that level of competition and proving it? I'll give you that.

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that Sagarin will have the Bison in the 10-15 range at the end of this season. Like it or not, it is a legitimate conversation.

SUPERBUNNY
    I agree top 10 is ridiculous.

Top 5 is far more realistic.

Actually I'm torn between voting us and UCF at #2 behind the Crimson Sabans.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

SUPERBUNNY
    Top 20????

We'd have a much better chance if we played like the Colgate game, but this game, no.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I think those dudes are just blowing hot air for fun....at least I hope they are.
    Nope. I don't think you're giving this team enough credit. There are several objective and reasonable opinions to support the idea that this Bison team is in the range of the top 10-15 teams in the country this year.

Top ten D1A would eat out defensive secondary for lunch.