Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Taryn's last pass as a college QB was an interception to a NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY BISON.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Same thing happened to Austin Sumner in 2014 (Tre Dempsey got the pick).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Top ten D1A would eat out defensive secondary for lunch.
    To be honest, I'm not sure those receiving corps are as good as they look due to the terrible defenses they play. Look at how well SIU did this year against Ole Miss or SDSU against TCU a few years back. A top-ten team with a good receiving corp would be tough, but how much better would they be compared to some of the good passing teams NDSU has faced throughout the DI years with future NFL talent (or near talent). Northern Colorado had Vincent Jackson, Minnesota had Eric Decker, Central Michigan had Antonio Brown and J. J. Watt (TE then), Kansas State had Tyler Lockett and Tramaine Thompson, Iowa had George Kittle (killed my Broncos last week), SDSU had Jake Wieneke and Dallas Goedert and maybe the team with the hardest receiving corp to defend, Eastern Washington had Cooper Kupp, Kendrick Bourne and Shaq Hill.

Personally, I think NDSU could hold their own against just about any FBS team. For the absolute top FBS teams like Alabama, I think NDSU keeps it within 20.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    You gouts whipped our butts and proved you are 100% the class of the FCS Division. Enjoy the win! Go win in Frisco!

But, please spare me the Bison are a top 10 team BS. It’s unbecoming even for you.

Seriously, go win another title in Frisco! This Jack’s fan will be cheering for you.

Top 10? Just dumb. Get out of the state more and get some decent cable.

SUPERBUNNY
    Give ndsu 20 more scholarships and you don't think they would be considered better than Utah, washington, penn state, iowa, Mississippi state?

Edit i see you think we're asshats according to what you said on sdsufans for thinking like this.

I'll explain it:

Because you're a fan of a loser program, you lose more games. That makes you ranked where you are which is in the 50s... but that'll drop because your team lost, probably back to the 60s which is terrible.

Still with me?

Now because ndsu isnt a loser, they have beaten their opponents by more than what the spread or predictor thinks.

Thus their historical current ranking receives merit because THEY ARE THAT DAMN GOOD.

But i mean to run to your board and call us asshats for likely being right about something is hilarious. Especially when you didnt have the balls to do it on here.

Since we're on the subject of losers... what's up with the majority of your fans wearing the stupid striped bib overalls? I mean it's cool in college, (narrator: it's not) but i saw a lot of people who've likely been out of school for 5+ years in them god forsaken things. Very weird.
    Last edited by MNLonghorn10; 12-15-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Same thing happened to Austin Sumner in 2014 (Tre Dempsey got the pick).

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Since we're on the subject of losers... what's up with the majority of your fans wearing the stupid striped bib overalls? I mean it's cool in college, (narrator: it's not) but i saw a lot of people who've likely been out of school for 5+ years in them god forsaken things. Very weird.
    Livestock find them sexy

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    SDSU QB laid down in the semis multiple times instead of fighting for a 1st down. I had respect for him until tonight.

God damn trip to FIS on the line and you slide or run out of bounds 2 yards short?????

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That's not really fair. He was almost certainly playing with a concussion at that point. I felt bad for him.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That's not really fair. He was almost certainly playing with a concussion at that point. I felt bad for him.
    I did too. I don’t think he was healthy from the first snap to be honest. So instead of being critical of him, i’ll sing the praises of Stick. The way he was running tonight, he was not going to be denied. Heart of a champion!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Does college football not have concussion protocol? How did TC get back on the field so fast after he got drilled? I think I might have named that big hit before the game.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Livestock find them sexy
    Vertical stripes make their game day snowsuits look slimmer

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Exactly,seems likely he’ll pay for this game the rest of his life. Thanks coach

Seriously no concussion protocol for bunnies apparently.