Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    wow. I don't know how having the store logo adds value. I have a couple of Scheels hats but they were free.
    Nobody said it adds value, they were selling them their store I know you like to argue but they were selling that hat, I bought for a gift
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Nobody said it adds value, they were selling them their store I know you like to argue but they were selling that hat, I bought for a gift
    Let me go slowly.....that's an odd design choice, that is the extent of what I'm saying.

Cool story, bro. You're literally carrying on an argument in another thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Anyone know which hat Matt Entz was wearing on the sidelines during this game? It was one of the "B" hats but I think it was gray instead of green. I think I have seen them before but for the life of me can't find even a pic of them online now.

EDIT: Found a video of him at practice wearing it. It's a Zephyr hat and says Scheels on the right side. Crap I was out there today and they don't have anything like that anymore. It's the one thing my brother asked to get for Christmas. Oh well I guess h'es getting coal.
    Not trying to be an asshole here but most anyone in western ND or eastern Mt will tell that it's a CAP. A " Hat" has a brim...a "Cap" has a brim.....like a ball bill. Kinda like the difference between a pickup and a truck.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Anyone know which hat Matt Entz was wearing on the sidelines during this game? It was one of the "B" hats but I think it was gray instead of green. I think I have seen them before but for the life of me can't find even a pic of them online now.

EDIT: Found a video of him at practice wearing it. It's a Zephyr hat and says Scheels on the right side. Crap I was out there today and they don't have anything like that anymore. It's the one thing my brother asked to get for Christmas. Oh well I guess h'es getting coal.
    Baseball team uses the forest green version of the B cap.
    Bookstore site has the green B, didn’t see the gray version.

https://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchD...2#.XBosoBZMGEc

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Baseball team uses the forest green version of the B cap.
    Bookstore site has the green B, didn’t see the gray version.

https://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchD...2#.XBosoBZMGEc
    Probably ten years ago I wanted the baseball teams hat with the B on it. I went to the bookstore and They said they Didn’t have any and couldn’t sell them cause it wasn’t an approved logo. I thought some marketing genius is too black and white. I said seriously the baseball team wears that cap. A couple of years later scheels came out with the cap that Entz wears but I have always disliked that cap cause the green is not Ndsu green it is a gray green. I guess I am old fashioned in that I grew up with Ndsu green and like it that way. Off and on over the years coaches have worn that scheels cap so I have just assumed the bookstore still isn’t carrying it.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Off and on over the years coaches have worn that scheels cap so I have just assumed the bookstore still isn’t carrying it.

Well now I have to throw my hat in the ring. I've purchased both the new B and old B green baseball caps at the Bison bookstore booth inside the fargodome during football games. Didn't bother to look for them this year. Picked one up last year for sure. Pretty sure it's a the game brand and doesn't say Scheels. I've never seen the grey ones to purchase.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Probably ten years ago I wanted the baseball teams hat with the B on it. I went to the bookstore and They said they Didn’t have any and couldn’t sell them cause it wasn’t an approved logo. I thought some marketing genius is too black and white. I said seriously the baseball team wears that cap. A couple of years later scheels came out with the cap that Entz wears but I have always disliked that cap cause the green is not Ndsu green it is a gray green. I guess I am old fashioned in that I grew up with Ndsu green and like it that way. Off and on over the years coaches have worn that scheels cap so I have just assumed the bookstore still isn’t carrying it.
    if you're talking about the one with the Red Sox/Brooklyn Dodgers logo, I have one of those. I wear it all the time(in fact, that's a picture of me wearing it in my avatar). It's starting look a little gnarly, I actually do like that one with the big yellow B on it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ 1:49 left in the first, did the sdsu RT hold Tuszka before Allison got the PI foul?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    @ 1:49 left in the first, did the sdsu RT hold Tuszka before Allison got the PI foul?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    No. The RT had good feet throughout the block. As the QB flushed there might be a restriction but he's behind the play as the ball is being thrown so any restriction had no impact on the play. If the QB had held the ball longer is very possible that turns into a hold. It would depend on the release of the blocker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not trying to be an asshole here but most anyone in western ND or eastern Mt will tell that it's a CAP. A " Hat" has a brim...a "Cap" has a brim.....like a ball bill. Kinda like the difference between a pickup and a truck.
    correct. There is the hat and then there is the cap. A pickup is simply a pickup, not a truck. Although with what a 1ton diesel pickup will handle nowadays it may be appropriate to rethink whether it’s more of a truck