Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

When TC was getting hurt, seemed to me the trainer who spent the most time talking with him and evaluating his injuries was a girl in her early 20s. Seemed strange...anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post

I don't think TC is going to have many post game thoughts
    My goodness. Totally clean too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    This was the best, except for the penalty
    Ho-lee shit Bruuce!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    So I’m struggling just a bit with people on here questioning how tough TC is after last nights game. The kid had his head dribbled off the turf all night and kept getting up and going back out there. The damn kid was just trying to survive and finish the game. He knew his team had no chance if he didn’t finish the game. He’s one hell of a player I’m glad we don’t have to play anymore. He’s the only quarterback with more than one win against us, winning 40% of his games against us. We can laugh about that all we want, but the average win percentage is 7% over the last 8 years. So could we focus on praising our players and coaches rather kicking a kid on another team and questioning how tough he is?
    Maybe it is my heart of stone, but I don't see a problem with it. No doubt he is a good player and went back in. The point is he didn't like contact and avoided it even when he could have picked up extra yardage. Even the commentators noted it when they compared him with Stick who did not avoid contact...he dished it out. You are correct, he was worried about surviving.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So I’m struggling just a bit with people on here questioning how tough TC is after last nights game. The kid had his head dribbled off the turf all night and kept getting up and going back out there. The damn kid was just trying to survive and finish the game. He knew his team had no chance if he didn’t finish the game. He’s one hell of a player I’m glad we don’t have to play anymore. He’s the only quarterback with more than one win against us, winning 40% of his games against us. We can laugh about that all we want, but the average win percentage is 7% over the last 8 years. So could we focus on praising our players and coaches rather kicking a kid on another team and questioning how tough he is?
    Imo the sliding was bad and hurt his team, but overall I agree. He is very good and I’m glad we don’t have to face him anymore.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I completely agree with Bis. Some of us appreciate other teams great players and don’t need to cut everyone down. For me I did not want him to get hurt cause I wanted us to beat them straight up. it was clear he was knocked silly on the first hit and then the hit by Cox he instantly grabbed his head. That pass he threw for the TD in the fourth was 60 yards. It was a thing of beauty for someone with most likely a mild concussion.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My goodness. Totally clean too.
    It was although it would've been a penalty in the NFL with the "Aaron Rodgers is a pansy" rule they now have.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Maybe it is my heart of stone, but I don't see a problem with it. No doubt he is a good player and went back in. The point is he didn't like contact and avoided it even when he could have picked up extra yardage. Even the commentators noted it when they compared him with Stick who did not avoid contact...he dished it out. You are correct, he was worried about surviving.
    Me either. One of the elements of winning "straight up" is being able to avoid or withstand the defensive punishment. Easton never thought of sliding.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If you listened to 1660 after the game they were almost screaming about it. They were pretty upset.
    The last person I’d be sticking up for is Captain Joose. Someone in that administration needs to hav a sit down and an investigation. No game is worth a guys health.
    Geez you guys, that not Stig’s decision at all. They have a medical team. Knock it off with the criticism of Stig. He does what the medical people say.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Geez you guys, that not Stig’s decision at all. They have a medical team. Knock it off with the criticism of Stig. He does what the medical people say.
    The ultimate decision is Stig’s. Regardless of whether the medical people clear the player, Stig has eyes and direct contact with the player.

It appears to me that Stig has put players on the field in the past under questionable health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk