Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Have we even had to play from behind in the second half this year where we would need to pull some tricks out of the hat to get the offense going? I'm also a homer, but I think Sagarin is right and this is a legit top 20 FBS team.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’m not sure what adjustments might have been effective. I can very reasonably be accused of being a homer but I have been convinced that this Bison team has been sandbagging their way through the season. Some more knowledgeable posters here have observed some new wrinkles in Friday’s game. I believe they still have some things in their arsenal that they are saving for the next game.

The 2018 Jackrabbits were an excellent team in my opinion but this 2018 Bison team is epic. I am convinced that no team that was not in the discussion for the CFP would be capable of denying this team #7. Yes, as I said I know I am a homer but still the evidence is pretty dramatic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Have we even had to play from behind in the second half this year where we would need to pull some tricks out of the hat to get the offense going? I'm also a homer, but I think Sagarin is right and this is a legit top 20 FBS team.
    Down 3 to UNI at the half, only time this year we trailed at the half.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Correct. If replay felt that was targeting they could have stopped it and called it. It was close on both targeting and late hit and it wouldn't have surprised me if either was called. It looked more like he got the wind knocked out of him on that one. The Cox got was definitely legal. Sometimes players do get hurt in legal hits.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Since they didn't show a replay of the targeting by Hendricks, it is likely that once again, "they didn't have a good shot of the play". That's something we have heard out of the Fargo Dome and the NDSU broadcast before. It was clearly targeting, he got away with it. It was intended to try and take TC out of the game early and make him a non-factor. Not very classy, but it is football.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Since they didn't show a replay of the targeting by Hendricks, it is likely that once again, "they didn't have a good shot of the play". That's something we have heard out of the Fargo Dome and the NDSU broadcast before. It was clearly targeting, he got away with it. It was intended to try and take TC out of the game early and make him a non-factor. Not very classy, but it is football.
    Yeah, because that's how NDSU plays football. Get a life dude

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Yeah, because that's how NDSU plays football. Get a life dude
    That's how football plays football. FFS
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your dumb ass creampuff slid far too late for anyone to change the laws of physics to somehow avoid a collision.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was not targeting. Your QB even said it wasn't. How about the time your
    OL moron took out Levon Perry and ruined his career. He tried it again
    in the playoffs and they threw him out. Last year one of your guys cranked on
    Bruce's ankle and gave him a high ankle sprain. You people know all about
    cheap shots. Just a dirty team.

Little bunny foo foos
    hopping back to the Bus
    scooping up their players
    because they have been bopped on their heads

Down came coach Stig
    and the good coach said
    Little bunny foo foos I don't want to see you
    scooping up your buddies and bopping them on the head
    I am going to give you 3 chances
    then I am going to actually use the concussion protocol

We don't have to try to make him a non-factor; biggest game in his programs history and he is sliding down a yard short on a 3rd down play. If he was at all physical on that play (and several others) and simply fell forward, they don't have to punt....in the biggest game of his life. He made himself a non-factor...never witnessed a QB that tried so hard to avoid any and all contact. He should've been a punter.

Nailed it. It is all a conspiracy.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix