Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Actually, it’s only every other year
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    The Bison clobber the bunnies annually in the playoffs. SDSU is not a near-championship program....not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Correct. If replay felt that was targeting they could have stopped it and called it. It was close on both targeting and late hit and it wouldn't have surprised me if either was called. It looked more like he got the wind knocked out of him on that one. The Cox got was definitely legal. Sometimes players do get hurt in legal hits.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I agree. There was another one later in the game too where TC was looking for a flag and then limped around like he'd really been hurt. Game plan needs to include limiting TC's success, but without cheating. I don't want Jacks to have any excuse, Bison are clearly the better team and win this matchup a majority of the time, even with a 100% healthy SDSU team.

Correct. If replay felt that was targeting they could have stopped it and called it. It was close on both targeting and late hit and it wouldn't have surprised me if either was called. It looked more like he got the wind knocked out of him on that one. The Cox got was definitely legal. Sometimes players do get hurt in legal hits.
    You're not referring to the Cox hit are you??

Either TC was faking all of his injuries to buy time or get flags or he was legitimately hurt and they kept throwing him out there.

Neither is a good look for Stig and, unfortunately, neither is out of character.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    HURRAY! BISONVILLE finally has a judgy teenage girl! Tell us princess what is the proper attire for football games.
    oh sorry, Cletus. are you a 30+ year old wearing the green and yellow ones?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I agree regarding the first hit. The first hit he was kicking his legs and immediately took his helmet off on his own. Out one play without getting looked at and right back in. The Cox hit he just laid there and had his helmet removed for him. With that and minimal movement on his part, I feared he was hurt worse. They took him to the bench on the sidelines and "checked" him out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    oh sorry, Cletus. are you a 30+ year old wearing the green and yellow ones?
    You still didn't say what to wear. Are you rolling your pant cuffs and handing out friendship bracelets. This is the cue for his cheerleader friends to walk up and add some trash talk. Insert an image from Clueless or something.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    You still didn't say what to wear. Are you rolling your pant cuffs and handing out friendship bracelets. This is the cue for his cheerleader friends to walk up and add some trash talk. Insert an image from Clueless or something.
    Nobody knows what you're talking about. Good to know you remember scenes from clueless tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    No, they called the penalty on Ellefson. Holding because he took his dumb ass to the ground. He was going there anyway.
    Ellefson blocked #27 out of the play...no holding there...just a solid block and a bad call. At least 3 bunnies got rocked on this play. #27 was honing in on Bruce...not going to the ground as you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Ellefson blocked #27 out of the play...no holding there...just a solid block and a bad call. At least 3 bunnies got rocked on this play. #27 was honing in on Bruce...not going to the ground as you stated.
    After he met Ben he did , although most of it was on his own. It could look like Ben tackled him which would draw the penalty but that's not what happened.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯