Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    https://twitter.com/coachcriles/stat...441434624?s=21

As I reflect on last nights game against SDSU, as well as prepare for upcoming Holiday season it reminds me of an ole’ saying...

“Be careful what you wish for!”

9/29/18
    #SeeYouInThePlayoffs

Always stay humble, or you will be humbled. ��������
    Gonna have to help me out on this one. Other than the date is there some submliminal messaging here?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's not how you start the season but how you finish it.

John Stigelmeier. Before the first meeting with the Bison.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Gonna have to help me out on this one. Other than the date is there some submliminal messaging here?
    It's a not-so-thinly veiled shot at a particular SDSU coach who likes to take not-so-thinly veiled shots at the Bison (and other SDSU opponents) via twitter.

That SDSU coach's twitter handle may or may not be @Coach_Eck.

I saw this article (it's kinda sorta, not really about the game) but thought it was worth sharing.

https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...223155125.html
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Doesn't Beth know you're not supposed to wear white after labor day?

Lardsin must go!

Unless he deleted something here is what he tweeted that day. But that # Sounds like something Eck would have tweeted maybe this was a verbal statement on field after the game?

https://twitter.com/Coach_Eck/status...778224128?s=19

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Unless he deleted something here is what he tweeted that day. But that # Sounds like something Eck would have tweeted maybe this was a verbal statement on field after the game?

Look at the date. Look at who we played. It was someone at SDSU and those of us on twitter can surmise who.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

Yeah, I can't find anything either. He might have said something to him personally like "we'll get you in the playoffs" or something. Wouldn't be out of character.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See some butthurt from bunny fans that I mentioned I wouldn't take their freshman RB over Dunn, Anderson, or Brooks. I stand by that statement. Their kid is definitely good and will be for years to come. Has the speed to take the edge for sure.

Last night he got yards on a team playing coverage to prevent plays deep and spying on TC. As a freshman he looks thin right now and didn't see much hard running ala the Bruce stiff arm spectacular on the TD called back for holding. He'll probably develope but isn't there as a freshman right now. Never showed a burst quite like you see out of Brooks. Other than a swing pass don't think he caught anything downfield like Dunn, Anderson, and even Wison do regularly.

This year he would be fighting for time with Wison and Cofield. Sorry if that bothers bunny fans, but the Bison running backs room is just that deep and a talented, but young and not fully developed player is going to break into the regular rotation that easily.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 12-16-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    See some butthurt from bunny fans that I mentioned I wouldn't take their freshman RB over Dunn, Anderson, or Brooks. I stand by that statement. Their kid is definitely good and will be for years to come. Has the speed to take the edge for sure.

Last night he got yards on a team playing coverage to prevent plays deep and spying on TC. As a freshman he looks thin right now and didn't see much hard running ala the Bruce stiff arm spectacular on the TD called back for holding. He'll probably develope but isn't there as a freshman right now. Never showed a burst quite like you see out of Brooks. Other than a swing pass don't think he caught anything downfield like Dunn, Anderson, and even Wison do regularly.

This year he would be fighting for time with Wison and Cofield. Sorry if that bothers bunny fans, but the Bison running backs room is just that deep and a talented, but young and not fully developed player is going to break into the regular rotation that easily.
    I would also contend that some tape on him might help. We managed to bottle up Robinson from ISUr this year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯