Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    in his defense he likely was playing with a concussion
    If you read the bunny board, their amateur neurologists diagnosed him with not a concussion and they are way smarter than our amateur neurologists.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Taryn's last pass as a college QB was an interception to a NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY BISON.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    On November 17th, 2007, NDSU legendary quarterback, Steve Walker, was intercepted by SDSU's Brock Gentile at 1:19 to play in the 4th quarter.

This secured the 29-24 win for the rabbits and ruined the perfect season for the Herd who were still in their transition period and ineligible for post season play.

That was Steve Walker's last pass as a Bison quarterback.

edit: Aces and NDSU1980 beat me to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you read the bunny board, their amateur neurologists diagnosed him with not a concussion and they are way smarter than our amateur neurologists.
    If you listened to 1660 after the game they were almost screaming about it. They were pretty upset.
    The last person I’d be sticking up for is Captain Joose. Someone in that administration needs to hav a sit down and an investigation. No game is worth a guys health.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The second time that Christian needed help from the trainers.....the broadcasters said that he took a shot to the ribs.

Maybe so, but the replay shows his head snapping back and striking the turf hard yet again. I didn't look to me like he was grabbing sore ribs as he laid on the ground.

He was dinged very hard (in the head) twice.

He looked very foggy when shown on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    On November 17th, 2007, NDSU legendary quarterback, Steve Walker, was intercepted by SDSU's Brock Gentile at 1:19 to play in the 4th quarter.

This secured the 29-24 win for the rabbits and ruined the perfect season for the Herd who were still in their transition period and ineligible for post season play.

That was Steve Walker's last pass as a Bison quarterback.

edit: Aces and NDSU1980 beat me to the punch.
    Indeed.

Feels good to be in this end of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    You beat me to it. The pick last night was divine justice for Walker's last college pass being intercepted by a Rabbit, just when we had a chance to win that game.
    Rohl fumbled that game away just prior to the pick. That was where the game was going to be won.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    but but but.....

Coach eck cried when ET went home

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If you listened to 1660 after the game they were almost screaming about it. They were pretty upset.
    The last person I’d be sticking up for is Captain Joose. Someone in that administration needs to hav a sit down and an investigation. No game is worth a guys health.
    I agree with you 100%. Listening to the radio show on the way home after the game made that sink in a little more than while actually watching it go down at the game. That kid was just not right in the head at some point. Two big hits, sliding early short of the first down, and that one incomplete pass he threw where he seemed to have a good 25 yards or more open right in front of him. TC was running out of bounds 3-4 yards before the Bison defenders even got near him, and in some cases even had no defender withing 4 yards and still ran out of bounds 2 yards short (east side of the field 3rd quarter). Never seen a QB, with the game on the line and the season with a trip to a natty, play so scared. Any other player on any team in that situation would run out of bounds but would do so right at the same point a defender would be able to touch him, not 2-4 yards before. And the same goes for his sliding in the field of play, 4-5 yards before a defender was even close. Seems to me like he was afraid.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The crowd was much louder than earlier playoff games and it's going to be a long three weeks until the championship game for us fans.
    I need 3 weeks to rest up after last night! It's tougher to bounce back when you get old.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Listening to the radio show on the way home after the game made that sink in a little more than while actually watching it go down at the game. That kid was just not right in the head at some point. Two big hits, sliding early short of the first down, and that one incomplete pass he threw where he seemed to have a good 25 yards or more open right in front of him. TC was running out of bounds 3-4 yards before the Bison defenders even got near him, and in some cases even had no defender withing 4 yards and still ran out of bounds 2 yards short (east side of the field 3rd quarter). Never seen a QB, with the game on the line and the season with a trip to a natty, play so scared. Any other player on any team in that situation would run out of bounds but would do so right at the same point a defender would be able to touch him, not 2-4 yards before. And the same goes for his sliding in the field of play, 4-5 yards before a defender was even close. Seems to me like he was afraid.
    But their board seems to think it was the refs job to protect him.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix