Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

SDSU offensive line held all night and their QB still got rocked. Heck Menard had a guy lay on top of him once.

Lardsin must go!

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    You're not referring to the Cox hit are you??
    No. The first slide when he was hit by two different players. The Cox got was legal but he smacked the back of his head on the turf. That is a common source of concussion and not much they can do to avoid that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    After he met Ben he did , although most of it was on his own. It could look like Ben tackled him which would draw the penalty but that's not what happened.
    I think it must have looked like a tackle from the angle of the official who threw the flag.

Don’t remember anyone posting this...
    https://youtu.be/Shk8vQ6IKIM
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I think it must have looked like a tackle from the angle of the official who threw the flag.

I think you're talking about the TD called Back when Bruce stiff armed the guy to the ground? I watched that play over and over and couldn't figure out where the penalty was. What did you see?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I think you're talking about the TD called Back when Bruce stiff armed the guy to the ground? I watched that play over and over and couldn't figure out where the penalty was. What did you see?
    You can see it in the gif. right away at the bottom.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can see it in the gif. right away at the bottom.
    Was it called on the guy pushing the defending that had nothing to do with the play (on the bottom of the GIF) or was it on the TE who leveled the S right in the middle of the field?

I am pretty sure it was on the TE that smoked Snyder and he had to leave the game after getting blocked so hard

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Was it called on the guy pushing the defending that had nothing to do with the play (on the bottom of the GIF) or was it on the TE who leveled the S right in the middle of the field?

I am pretty sure it was on the TE that smoked Snyder and he had to leave the game after getting blocked so hard
    It was Ben Ellefson, the TE.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was Ben Ellefson, the TE.
    Ya im pretty sure that was who leveled snyder right in the middle of the field. Hard to see numbers on the replay though

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It was a horrible call. Ellefson had Snyder squared up, give him a shove to the left shoulder, and Snyder went down awkwardly. But it didn't really matter in the end except for making Bruce's highlight reel stiff arm not actually count.