Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

[/QUOTE]Since we're on the subject of losers... what's up with the majority of your fans wearing the stupid striped bib overalls? I mean it's cool in college, (narrator: it's not) but i saw a lot of people who've likely been out of school for 5+ years in them god forsaken things. Very weird.[/QUOTE]
    HURRAY! BISONVILLE finally has a judgy teenage girl!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I would also contend that some tape on him might help. We managed to bottle up Robinson from ISUr this year.
    Exactly. If he's the focus of the defensive game plan, he has a different stat line by the end of the night. Promising young player for sure though.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Since we're on the subject of losers... what's up with the majority of your fans wearing the stupid striped bib overalls? I mean it's cool in college, (narrator: it's not) but i saw a lot of people who've likely been out of school for 5+ years in them god forsaken things. Very weird.
    HURRAY! BISONVILLE finally has a judgy teenage girl! Tell us princess what is the proper attire for football games.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I have to agree. I think he was trying to draw flags and act hurt. The whole team played the Phantom injury game
    So it goes back to the lack of ethics on Stigs part! I can't believe how low that guy will go.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Were any of the hits on TC cheap shots? I think part of SDSU's failure on Friday was due to TC's fear of getting hit. Didn't think Hendricks hit was targeting and didn't see that he hit TC in the head at all. Actually thought he had the wind knocked out or something on that play. How big an impact did the hits on TC play on the outcome of the game and could/should any have been flagged?

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Were any of the hits on TC cheap shots? I think part of SDSU's failure on Friday was due to TC's fear of getting hit. Didn't think Hendricks hit was targeting and didn't see that he hit TC in the head at all. Actually thought he had the wind knocked out or something on that play. How big an impact did the hits on TC play on the outcome of the game and could/should any have been flagged?
    Hendricks hit could have drawn a flag. Close call he committed early and TC slide late. Hit shoulder to chest but slide up and caught him under the chin.

I hate sliding unless it's early enough to ensure contact is avoided. Otherwise just puts everyone in a bad spot.

Other hits were all perfectly clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    TC said they were clean

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I have to agree. I think he was trying to draw flags and act hurt. The whole team played the Phantom injury game
    He looks right to the ref and motions for a flag....so yeah, I agree and we were all saying it at the game.

Big play = jack injury
    Jack injury = walk to the sideline, no evaluation, back in next play. It's shit FB and speaks being weak of mind. Trash coaches for either accepting or teaching that bs.

More to the point Who The F cares....we win they lose. And, if that is who they are (weak) they will never take the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    TC said they were clean
    TC in the presser said the hit by Cox was clean. Did he comment somewhere else about the others?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The Matt Larsen football show?

Lardsin must go!