Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Their phantom injury act is very cowardly. Play football, stig

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Was that Snyder that Bruce ran over? If so it would be the second time.
    Not sure, but he didn't stiff arm him, he one-hand-slammed him into the ground.

Kind of reminds me of King Frazier catching a pass in the flat and then falcon punching somebody out of his way.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My God. Wtf was stig thinking.
    The telling part is stopped a bit after this gif stops. His arms fall straight out sideways.

Seriously the Bunny coaches are going to get someone really messed up.

Don't get me started on their history of "cramping" and how we, wow imagine that saw a bunch of "cramping" again last night.

I know Snyder went off injured at one point, but don't remember when in relation to this play. Bruce ran over Snyder in the Iowa game.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Their phantom injury act is very cowardly. Play football, stig
    They did that at Usd last year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Holy crap, you guys have a short memory. Does the name Brian Bell ring a bell? TC is way tougher than you guys give him credit for.
    The game on the line in the
    3rd quarter TC runs out of bounds 2 yards short of the LOG simply for hearing footsteps. He has a lot of talent for sure, but I sure did not see him laying it all out on the field. Now if it turns out he was concussed, that's on Stigg
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-15-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I know Snyder went off injured at one point, but don't remember when in relation to this play. Bruce ran over Snyder in the Iowa game.
    Snyder got hurt on the play that Bruce pushed the guy over. He got blocked by the TE (not sure who it was)

Also on TV anyways. after he pushed that guy over that the loudest a game has ever been on TV for me. Sounded like my damn speakers where gonna blow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He was legit. What's SDSU look like at the QB position?

If they become remotely one dimensional Strong would be easier to scheme for. It seemed like a lot of those long runs were off tackle when we were trying not to get burned on the back end. Then when we started selling out on the corners they hit that option up the seam. Could have been really nasty if they'd been able to find a rhythm like that.
    The Jackrabbits were happy when they signed this guy:

https://gojacks.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7228

Maybe Taryn Christion 2.0
    J’Bore Gibbs - 6’ 3” 225 - Chicago - redshirting this season.
    He might be the favorite over junior to be Kanin Nelson.
    iirc Nelson won some NDSU camp awards but I don’t remember the Bison offering him, but he was at least on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    You gouts whipped our butts and proved you are 100% the class of the FCS Division. Enjoy the win! Go win in Frisco!

But, please spare me the Bison are a top 10 team BS. It’s unbecoming even for you.

Seriously, go win another title in Frisco! This Jack’s fan will be cheering for you.

Top 10? Just dumb. Get out of the state more and get some decent cable.

SUPERBUNNY
    I see we abandoned "respect" pretty quickly.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post

I don't think TC is going to have many post game thoughts
    So I’m struggling just a bit with people on here questioning how tough TC is after last nights game. The kid had his head dribbled off the turf all night and kept getting up and going back out there. The damn kid was just trying to survive and finish the game. He knew his team had no chance if he didn’t finish the game. He’s one hell of a player I’m glad we don’t have to play anymore. He’s the only quarterback with more than one win against us, winning 40% of his games against us. We can laugh about that all we want, but the average win percentage is 7% over the last 8 years. So could we focus on praising our players and coaches rather kicking a kid on another team and questioning how tough he is?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck