Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I believe it. We didn't get a good look. We were fetching another beer at that point, and I was like "Man, that's close, you think that's a penalty?" and he was like, "Shoot tough to tell there."

I defer to Indy on the subject.
    I rewatched it this morning to make sure. 52 for SDSU got in Grimsley's path to get to the ball which is one way to get KCI. You don't need contact for that one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Never seen a QB, with the game on the line and the season with a trip to a natty, play so scared.
    Holy crap, you guys have a short memory. Does the name Brian Bell ring a bell? TC is way tougher than you guys give him credit for.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    But their board seems to think it was the refs job to protect him.
    Nah, that job belongs to his O-Line
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Holy crap, you guys have a short memory. Does the name Brian Bell ring a bell? TC is way tougher than you guys give him credit for.
    The way he avoided contact every chance he had to gain additional yards didn't make him seem all that tough to me. The slide when he could have easily gotten the first down is a prime example. He didn't want to get hit.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Pierre Strong is a pretty good running back. But still...

...North Dakota Tough>Pierre Strong.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Just because he might be tougher when he is healthy does not mean that he is tougher once he gets messed up a bit. He seemed out of sorts, and for a team with the season on the line (when the game was still close) he did nothing to put himself out there to squeeze every extra yard out of a play.
    And in my opinion, Brian Bell was way tougher. That kid took a total beating from the Bison, I mean he got destroyed many times, and he kept coming back. That kid would have been out there on crutches or in a wheelchair taking hits while playing for his teams seasons life. TC may have been physically tougher and bigger, but Brian Bell had a football attitude.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

I don't think TC is going to have many post game thoughts
    Last edited by TNbison; 12-15-2018 at 04:44 PM. Reason: hope he's ok

This was the best, except for the penalty

Replaying the game on Easton's 2nd TD run, the 34 yarder. It sounded as loud as the video from Brock's 4th and 3 vs GSU.

That is not saying it's 100% there but you could really hear the crowd on that one as he broke tackles.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Evidently, a number of running backs were dinged up. Anyone know how bad?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix